Redz122 is offline Associate Member

Androgel or GH for a Anorexic??

Hey, for the guys that do not know what androgel is, it is the #1 transdermal testosterone gel out. After visitng the manufacturer of Androgel's website and hypogonadia?, that i might be in need of some more testosterone . The reason i am considering taking androgel is becasue i used to be a mild anorexic when i was 15 years old and i fear that the lack of food at such a primal age for growth has affected my test production and growth . Now that i am 18, I haven't grown since then and my "junk" has stunted as well. my body is extremely out of proportion as of now. my under-developed shoulder width and my fully developed skull does not go hand in hand and on top of that, i am naturally bottom heavy. I feel the need to take this becasue my older brother who is 11 months older than me, overtowers me by 4 inches. Am i too young to take this? How about some gh?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    GH actually speeds up your metabolism and won't help you put on weight except for some muscle mass if you take high doses. Testosterone isn't going to do anything but cause more problems with your body. Judging by your description, you seem to have female pattern obesity potential and because of that, if you take testosterone and don't also balance it with good anti-estrogens, you will just make things worse and you could add a bad case of gynecomastia to it as well. I personally say to just leave things alone and wait for your body to balance out. If you insist on taking something, you should do with under a doctor's care and instruction so he can monitor your blood levels. You should be treated right now and should have been treated for the past two to three years for malnutrition, enemia, etc, so you can probably just ask the doctor that's handling that for you. I know I'm making a lot of assumptions here, but it's really the best I can do without more info.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    bump

thanks for the advice!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    has a doctor told you that your nuts are small? Are you basing this on any truth or just your own worries? Hell, my brother is an ectomorh and I'm a mesomorph, and he has a bigger penis than i do.
    Genetics aren't always the same in brothers just cuz they are brothers. Don't take shyt until you see a doctor. Hell, spend the extra buck and get your hormone levels checked. Hell, your insurance might even pay for some or all of it. I would get the opinion of two NON-FOREIGN endocrinologists. It is important that their english and ability to understand english is good enough that you can have a meaningful conversation about your health.
    When you say anorexic, how much did you weigh? How much now? How tall are you?
    Do you lift weights at all or what? If so, what kind of gains(or lack of gains) have you had?

back then i was 5'11 and 150 lbs before my problem i weighed in at 200 of pure fat. As of now i am 180-185 lbs 10% bf. I've been lifting for 2 years, but 1 year seriously. I can jog for MILES on end.

well, i have decided to go to my pedetrician before i visit a endocronologist. Now the question is, what should i ask my peditrician to test for me? Like take my test levels? etc?

I would get your test levels and possibly your thyroid levels checked also. But definetly the test level.
    Also, don't do cardio the day or day before you get your test. Running alot lowers test and raises cortisol. So make sure to rest a few days before the test, as to not scew the results.

So a doctoer has never told you that your nuts are small?
    One time, i tried to get a doctor to prescribe me test cypionate . Funny story. The guy was like indian or somethin, and he didn't really get what i was sayin, so he freakin thought i was tryion to tell him a had a testosterone deficincy. So, he freakin measured my cock and balls and confirmed they were of sufficient size. I was like "duh".
    Actually, what i should have done, is done a cycle, then when my balls are a little small post cycle, get them measured, and he could prescribe me stuff then. Stupid me.

Anyway, get him to measure your cock and balls, and do a blood test.

so lets say the doctor says my cock and balls as you kindly put it is not of sufficient size, will the doctor prescribe a specific drug to cope with that problem?

anybody?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Not normally.

lets say i was a patient of yours, how would you go around dealing with my problem?

get the **** blood test
    first priority

Thread Information