NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

Just started GH, a few questions.

I started my GH course 9 days ago @ 2iu ed.

I have a couple of questions:

1. I think the sides are starting to show, is the numbness you guys refer to a bit achey as if I slept on my arm?

2. Next weekend I have to go away on business and will be unable to inject for 3 days, does it make any sense to up my dose for 3 days prior to carry me over or am I worrying over nothing?

3. Soon I intend to up my dose to 4iu ed. I currently inject at 6.30am on waking, then workout 7.30am - 8.30am. Adding the other 2iu in at 2pm, as everyone seems to recommend, will not be possible - is PWO OK at 9.30am?

Feedback on these questions would be much appreciated!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    1. I think the sides are starting to show, is the numbness you guys refer to a bit achey as if I slept on my arm? Exactly!

2. Next weekend I have to go away on business and will be unable to inject for 3 days, does it make any sense to up my dose for 3 days prior to carry me over or am I worrying over nothing? No, keep your dose consistent.

3. Soon I intend to up my dose to 4iu ed. I currently inject at 6.30am on waking, then workout 7.30am - 8.30am. Adding the other 2iu in at 2pm, as everyone seems to recommend, will not be possible - is PWO OK at 9.30am? I would inject 2iu's in the morning, and 2iu's at bed time..

buylongterm - Thanks for the reply bro!

So you don't think 3 days off will matter?

Won't injecting at bedtime prevent my nighttime endogenous GH release?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    buylongterm - Thanks for the reply bro!

So you don't think 3 days off will matter?

Won't injecting at bedtime prevent my nighttime endogenous GH release?
    3 days, you will be fine. They're are many arguments when to shoot GH. A lot of people say at night, while others say in the morning. Since your splitting it up, I would do both. I did a low dose and tried it both ways. Mornings seem to work best for me. Let me see if I can find a post in regards to this.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    3 days, you will be fine. They're are many arguments when to shoot GH. A lot of people say at night, while others say in the morning. Since your splitting it up, I would do both. I did a low dose and tried it both ways. Mornings seem to work best for me. Let me see if I can find a post in regards to this.
    I've found 1 shot in the morning,and 1 shot around 2 pm works best.I don't agree with doing a shot before bed.Why not take advantage of the natural Gh production.

I started my GH course 9 days ago @ 2iu ed.

I have a couple of questions:

1. I think the sides are starting to show, is the numbness you guys refer to a bit achey as if I slept on my arm?
    IMO..9 days is far to early to see that side effect.Most ppl don't see that til week 6 or so(if they get that at all).But everyone is different.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    if you inject at night sleep for one hour wake up then inject because your body releases 75% of its natural hgh in the first hour

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've found 1 shot in the morning,and 1 shot around 2 pm works best.I don't agree with doing a shot before bed.Why not take advantage of the natural Gh production.
    I think this thread is one of the best posts that argue's both sides of the coin. These 2 really know what they are talking about.....

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...?threadid=4157

Heres what she is arguing.....

" bedtime shots which is what i have testified to all along seem to be the best to do... you shoot your gh, go to sleep, get your natural peak, then the exogenous gh kicks in (takes ~4 hrs to kick in) and then gh is active for quite some time... so this way you get almost double the dosage Natural and exog in one night!!!"
    once exogenous gh is administered, there is a delay in execution, basically meaning that it takes about 4 hours for the exogenous to kick in... NOW, when you go to bed, within 2 hours of REM, your endougenous gh is produced.. so therefore it is plausible if you time everything on the dot to take a shot, go directly to sleep, get a burst of natural gh, and THEN have the exogenous gh kick in getting a double whammy!!!!!
    Then by the time for your next bedtime shot it will be over the 12hours and natural gh will be working right on schedule.

"The great thing about this study is that it is finally on HUMANS and not rats!!!"
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-26-2004 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks for the replys guys!

buylongterm - I read the thread & I remain unconvinced about the night time injection. Supergirl's argument only stands up if endo GH is suppressed for 24hrs after a shot - if this were the case I agree night time injects make sense. However I read in one of einstein's posts that the feedback loop occurs every 6 hrs or so, i.e. endo GH is only suppressed for that period so by injecting earlier in the day I won't interupt my natural release at night, which at 26 should still be fairly substantial.

Da Bull - I have heard alot of people say morning & 2pm injects work best and if I could I would, but given that I cannot inject at work would the PWO shot with the times I outlined above be the next best thing?
    I too thought that 9 days was pretty early to see sides but for the last couple of days my forearms have had this strange numb ache off & on all day, I've never had it before.

buylongterm - I read the thread & I remain unconvinced about the night time injection. Supergirl's argument only stands up if endo GH is suppressed for 24hrs after a shot - if this were the case I agree night time injects make sense. However I read in one of einstein's posts that the feedback loop occurs every 6 hrs or so, i.e. endo GH is only suppressed for that period so by injecting earlier in the day I won't interupt my natural release at night, which at 26 should still be fairly substantial.

Da Bull - I have heard alot of people say morning & 2pm injects work best and if I could I would, but given that I cannot inject at work would the PWO shot with the times I outlined above be the next best thing?
    I too thought that 9 days was pretty early to see sides but for the last couple of days my forearms have had this strange numb ache off & on all day, I've never had it before.
    Thats why I found the post. For you to read both sides and make your own decision. I really liked it because you had 2 knowledable people on different sides of the fence. I again did it in the morning with wonderful results.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-26-2004 at 02:56 PM.

Yep...6:30 am and 9:30 am are fine bro.The reason for the early afternnoon shot is to stop catobolism which peaks at that hour along with upon wakening.But since your schedule is earlier that most ppl.I bet your second peak would be earlier as well.Personally,I think you'll be fine running it like that.

Da Bull - Thanks bro, what about the 3 day break - does it make any sense to up my dose for 3 days prior to carry me over or am I worrying over nothing?

Thread Information