hgh dosage with test cyp

ok im running test cyp 400mg/week for 12weeks, nolva 10mg ed throughouot. i just found out i have a source for hgh . i am thinkin i want to start the hgh right now, i have only done one injection so im right at the begginning of my cycle. should i use the hgh in a manor to cut or bulk? i believe i heard 2 i.u./day for cutting, 4 for bulk. whats this 6 on 1 off theory?

also is hgh intramuscular like test of different?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go ed, start now if you like

JohnnyB

any other advise, im a hgh newbie, plus im young (18), so is it ok?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghstay05
    any other advise, im a hgh newbie, plus im young (18), so is it ok?
    No HGH at 18 bro...you risk major unreversable sides.You shouldn't even be juicing.You should stop right now and research everything bad that can happen to you juicing at 18 yrs old.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    ghstay05, You won't find support for your usage here. You really are too young and still have natural potential. You stand a chance of getting short term gains but long term adverse effects. I know you will do what you want but we all owe it to you to tell you.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No HGH at 18 bro...you risk major unreversable sides.You shouldn't even be juicing.You should stop right now and research everything bad that can happen to you juicing at 18 yrs old.
    You should really listen to this advise bro, cuz it's 1000% correct.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Dont listen to this guy if you want an enlarged forehead or a 2 foot long hand. My motto is juice for those 20 and up, HGH 30 and up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    18 and GH? I'm speechless! Take Dabull's advise and DO NOT TOUCH THE STUFF!!!! If u did some serious research, you would know why you shouldn't!!!!

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Underagers

Boys, this is a recurring theme. I am exposed to it on a higher level as a high school football, wrestling, and strength & cond. coach. All these kids want is instant results with little if any effort. Laziness has taken hold. I tell my boys daily that it has taken me a VERY long time to get where I am. Countless experiments with diet and training, trial and error, and an undying passion to improve physical abilities are the ways for the young. But...log on to any search and hit STEROIDS and they can access all the underworld crap they want. They are so naive, they buy every BS supplement or prohormone on the market, and I have to have meetings with parents to try to keep them informed and their kids throwing money out the window. It's just depressing sometimes. I have a kid, the Head Coach won't let me cut him, who left school last year @ 165lbs who showed up at triples weighing 210lbs and strong as a ox. This whole thing with these kids has really got me down.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Boys, this is a recurring theme. I am exposed to it on a higher level as a high school football, wrestling, and strength & cond. coach. All these kids want is instant results with little if any effort. Laziness has taken hold. I tell my boys daily that it has taken me a VERY long time to get where I am. Countless experiments with diet and training, trial and error, and an undying passion to improve physical abilities are the ways for the young. But...log on to any search and hit STEROIDS and they can access all the underworld crap they want. They are so naive, they buy every BS supplement or prohormone on the market, and I have to have meetings with parents to try to keep them informed and their kids throwing money out the window. It's just depressing sometimes. I have a kid, the Head Coach won't let me cut him, who left school last year @ 165lbs who showed up at triples weighing 210lbs and strong as a ox. This whole thing with these kids has really got me down.
    I agree......and then you see guys saying AAS use is not widespread in HS.....guys it is rampant. Instead of the crack pushers it's now ex-teamates that have graduated pushing the roids. Most of the guys I know about started their freshman year......and they are the ones with the big numbers.
    Anybody squatting over about 450 and benching 300 plus has juiced.....almost guaranteed. Then they are the ones going D-1......and the kids staying natural get hosed.....Seems the only answer is HS testing....talk about a nightmare....

ok well im definately not going to use HGH, but i am going to finish out my cycle. 18 is young, i know, but if you think i am using it to make up for lack of effort your dead wrong, how many highschool kids do you know that by their own will (im not on any teams anymore due to a bad knee) workout 6-7 times a week, plus wake up before school and do cardio, and eat 6 wierd ass meals a day? i know there are dangers, but i reviewed them for months while also deciding on what i wanted to take, and now i have decided that i am willing to put up with the risks for juicing (but i say **** having an elongated forehead, so no hgh for me). thanks for the good advise.

Thread Information