PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

when shooting insulin.....?

im about to be a first time insulin user. im going to throw 5weeks of insulin into my cycle im already on. now when shooting insulin do you stick the insulin needle all the way in or just under the skin? thanks and sorry for the dumb question but i want to be as safe as possible since this is suck a serious drug.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    pinch some fat around your stomach area in line with your belly button but about a inch and a half to the left or right and stick the insulin needle all the way in once and inject if it was to the left next day go to the right

PT
    thank you

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Pietro75...you may want to do a search with Einstine and insulin ....educate yourself on things that can kill you which I am sure you have....However...what you will find is that slin shot IM into the muscle worked may be more effective and is only active for about 2.5 hours if it is Humalog. Therefore opening your diet to more fatty foods sooner. Peace

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Pietro75...you may want to do a search with Einstine and insulin....educate yourself on things that can kill you which I am sure you have....However...what you will find is that slin shot IM into the muscle worked may be more effective and is only active for about 2.5 hours if it is Humalog. Therefore opening your diet to more fatty foods sooner. Peace
    Vet @ Bigdogbodybuilding
    Vet @ Anabolic Impact

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Pietro75...you may want to do a search with Einstine and insulin....educate yourself on things that can kill you which I am sure you have....However...what you will find is that slin shot IM into the muscle worked may be more effective and is only active for about 2.5 hours if it is Humalog. Therefore opening your diet to more fatty foods sooner. Peace
    thanks alot, i did some research and it really helped. einstein really knows his stuff. i never knew you could shoot insulim im. thanks alot, i appreciate the help.

Thread Information