Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    All I can say it to try to do some more research on both drugs. I have access to more information about both drugs and I can scan some of the info from my medical books if you're really interested in finding out the correct info about these two drugs, but I don't particularly want to just because it's so hard to scan a book that's several thousand pages long.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Ok that information about serms may very well be true, but about stunting growth.

I never claimed the higher estrogen levels will close growth plates, but it is estrogenic action in combination of thyroid hormones that speed bone maturation and chrondocyte calcification!

As far as the clomid and nolva go, i've read many articles stating the opposite of what you said, but what you said logically makes more sense than those articles

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    no way your paying $2.10/iu,.... well yea i guess if you were buying the whole 1000 at once. i'm buying in 500iu increments so as to not destroy my wallet all at one time!
    No way bro I buy them like this 4IU--10IU--18IU (which ever amount I want within those packages) I could buy 100x10IU and its alwas the same prices... listed below... and not $2.10/IU it actually:

Jintropin $2.25/IU
    Gentropin $2.20/IU

Cheap isnt it

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    As far as the clomid and nolva go, i've read many articles stating the opposite of what you said, but what you said logically makes more sense than those articles

I am willing to scan some info about Clomid and Nolvadex if you like.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    No way bro I buy them like this 4IU--10IU--18IU (which ever amount I want within those packages) I could buy 100x10IU and its alwas the same prices... listed below... and not $2.10/IU it actually:

Jintropin $2.25/IU
    Gentropin $2.20/IU

Cheap isnt it
    i barely paid any more than that for domestic bro! and yes, it is cheap

jkeitz is offline New Member
    no endocrinologist in there right mind ( and in proper protection of their malpractice insurance) would knowingly prescribe somatropin supplementation to anyone over the age of 30 unless it was for the treatment of an otherwise life threatening malady and there was no other possible treatment. past the age of 30 the epiphyseal bone plates are permanently closed and any excess hgh in the blood not used for basic maintenance activities would be allocated to the furthering of cranium-facial bone growth as they are the only bone plates which remain open at that age. this would lead to facial disfigurement as well as prognathism and eventually pressure on the brain. this is known as acromegaly and is quite often fatal. hgh and similar peptides should ONLY be used by those under the age of 25 and in some cases may be allowed to extend into the late twenties because it is only during this time that the endocrine system is configured to use these peptides properly.

the only exception to this would be in a case of someone whose growth plates never closed in late adolescence due to gigantism but these people would not need any further growth
    Last edited by jkeitz; 01-30-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: forgot something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information