pareec is offline New Member

anywone used IGF-1 longacting GENSCI?

you guys who has used GENSCIīs IGF-1 what where your experience?
    is it good stuff?it is IGF-1LR3 right?I am now in my fourth week of their jintropin...Iīm thinking of throw in some IGF too.

AND did you use the water that comes to it?itīs sterile water right?...Iīve heard here on the board that sterile water will destroy it...wonder why they would supply it with something that donīt work though...

AND is it as fragile as HGH is?how long is it stable at roomtemperature?....will it survive 8 days without icepacks?

thereīs a couple of questions...anywone who can share their knowledge about this subject please?

/pareec

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a lot of these questions have been asked already. I dont have the information otherwise I would help. I believe Gensci is the company that produces the jintropin Gh. So i would believe that its good quality.

kingwinny is offline New Member
    RedBaron,

Did you do sub-q or IM? Were you on any gear with the Lr3 or did you just do it alone?

Keep us posted how it works out with the BA

Thanks
    Kingwinny

michajoerg is offline Junior Member

water from gensci

you can use the water delivered by gensci when you use it in 24 houres!
    thats my experience!
    i have no access to ba water and so i use 66 mg a day igf.
    it works.
    does anyone has a internet source for ba???

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by michajoerg
    you can use the water delivered by gensci when you use it in 24 houres!
    thats my experience!
    i have no access to ba water and so i use 66 mg a day igf.
    it works.
    does anyone has a internet source for ba???
    http://www.getpinz.com/ for you BA needs

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Iīm using right now,but sides are too hard for me at 50mcg/day-for endurance.
    first I thuoght itīs not so potent but after I used as little as 10mcg I really felt a great boost in energy and immune system-b/c I have to use cortisone against my asthma.
    I wonder if it will last longer than 2 days i will give it a try though.

Third day and itīs still kickinī . :-)

pareec is offline New Member
    Newbreed and Redbaron...what sides have you seen while on?
    Iīve been doing 66 mcg ed like michajoerg for 12 days now.I haveīnt noticed any increased pumps or anything at all at the gym.the onlything iīve noticed is being tired all timeand allmost felt depressed.īm also on 700 mg sustanon /w usually while on test you feel great.I have read that igf-1r3 will make your nuts grow back to normal even while on test.well mine is slowly but surerly shrinking for everyday that goes.I start to think that either the igf-1 or the test I got is not legit.the testicle atrophy could be from 25mg/d proviron I also use.donīt know what to think but I will continue and see what happens....I was planning to do 66mcg for 30 days.Iīll let you know how it goes...

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    i emailed Gensci and they said the HGH mixed with their water can be kept in fridge 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    pareec-
    I had some pretty spectacular lethargic moments, nausea, and a couple of headaches for the first several days of my IGF-1 cycle while I was dialing in my diet with the right number/type of carbs. That went away as soon as my diet was right.
    Those were about the only sides I had.

RedBaron
    Yes,thatīpretty much the same sides as I had,but as I lessened the dose to 15-20mcg/day it was all good.

I really felt a great relief plus the benefits of the IGF the month after quitting it.

The recon. 100mcg-vial,that Iīve forgotten in my wardrobe a few month ago still worked with no felt loss of potency.

The athropy youīre expiriencing is ,b/c of the Test,although when IGF taken off-cycle there could be a relationship due to the fact that HGH(and maybe IGF as well) stimulates the activity of the cytochrome P450 enzyme,which leads to a higher testicular hormone metabolism and as such to a higher hormone-production.

If youīre prone to atrophy,gh(or IGF) may help with shrinkage and recovery,also hormones shot will be metabolised more quickly.

greetz,

Newbreed
    Last edited by NewBreed; 10-10-2004 at 08:15 AM.

Kingwinny,

I injected IM into a muscle group worked that day. I experimented with amount, but ended up shooting 60mcg bilateral post workout. I was on 4IU HGH ED and the 60mcg of Igtropin. Seemed to work pretty well. I had recently ended an AAS cycle also with HGH shortly before starting the Igtropin.

As soon as I start my next run of Igtropin, I will let you know how BA works to reconstitute. I am going to try the first couple of vials with it and see how it goes.
    do you use ba exclusvely when reconstituting with ba as opposed to bw/viniger.for example would you just add 100ius(1ml) of ba to mix 1 vial??

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    do you use ba exclusvely when reconstituting with ba as opposed to bw/viniger.for example would you just add 100ius(1ml) of ba to mix 1 vial??
    If its igtropin don't get BA anywhere near it, if its not well, just ignore me!

NotSmall nailed it.....if it is Igtropin, I would avoid trying to reconstitute it with BA. In fact, now MR's IGF-1 is also reconstituted with vinegar / water for what sounded like similar problems with getting it to mix completely with BA.....on some vials there was powder residue after the vial was used up. The other reason they mentioned was to get the proper PH, which should in theory give the IGF-1 the most favorable environment.

I was going to experiment on my upcoming IGF-1 cycle with BA, but after hearing of enough reports of trouble, I am going to stick with my filtered distilled vinegar / water.....I know it works well and mixes okay.

To answer your question though, the answer is yes....you would mix 1ml of BA into the vial if you were going to reconstitute with BA....but the lyophilized powder refuses to reconstitute without extreme agitation which of course denatures the IGF-1.

Best of luck on your upcoming cycle. Let me know how it goes if you do decide to experiment with BA.
    RedBaron
    i think ill pass on the ba and stick to the original plan.im sure it hurts like a biatch also with nothing but ba....i was just getting a little inpatient is all.i got my IGF but i didnt have the bw,which i will today.i have plenty of ba laying around.but i will wait.
    thanks,and i will post some weekly updates

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i think ill pass on the ba and stick to the original plan.im sure it hurts like a biatch also with nothing but ba....i was just getting a little inpatient is all.i got my IGF but i didnt have the bw,which i will today.i have plenty of ba laying around.but i will wait.
    thanks,and i will post some weekly updates
    Wise choice, wish I would have done the same - hurts like a MOTHAFOKKA!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does anyone know if GenSci's receptor grade?

JohnnyB

Just checked a box, couldn't find anything to indicate that it is but I'm sure I read somewhere that it is receptor grade - sorry Johnny, not a very definitive answer for you.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Just checked a box, couldn't find anything to indicate that it is but I'm sure I read somewhere that it is receptor grade - sorry Johnny, not a very definitive answer for you.
    It's the best one I've got so far Thanks Bro

JohnnyB

zaarel is offline Junior Member

grade

I just emailed them. I will post their response upon receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Does anyone know if GenSci's receptor grade?

JohnnyB
    Dont think so-analysis sheet says 97%,receptorgrade should be >99%.

MillerMan48111 is offline New Member
    Hey guys. I've been using IGtropin for two weeks now, 50mcg/day, sub-q, morning/night.. Using water in kit.
    Been using GH for 5 months and cycling Insulin .
    Also a grand of gear/wk.
    Side effects: some serious lethargic periods, better pumps, starting to see more vascularity.
    It takes a lot to convince me of anything.....I'm convinced this IGtropin is good.

Bw

I have bo acess to BW!!
    I use the water deliverd in the kid and i use 100mg a day!
    Who thinks this will not work? because of the deliverd water? by gensci
    and why

do you have a detailed method how to do it? vinegar?
    Where to get it? how to do it?
    Thanks for your answer-help

steril water with Benzyl Alcohol =BW is this not better with the igf as the delivered water in the kit from gensci???
    Answer
    so far my ifg is working.

Thread Information