zaarel is offline Junior Member

starting my igf tonight

Well finally going to start tonight at 40mcg a day few last minute qusetions

1) Its been in the freezer for two months suppose its good still?

2) Two night a week I have to run straight off after lifting to teach an intense cardio karate class. Should I poke between or just wait till after cardio? Dont watn to lose the effectiveness of pwo shot but dont have a lot of time between sessions.

3) Do you all carb up when u shoot this stuff? Think I read of someone eating a big bowl of oatmeal to combat next day lethargy....any help appreciated.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    Well finally going to start tonight at 40mcg a day few last minute qusetions

1) Its been in the freezer for two months suppose its good still?

2) Two night a week I have to run straight off after lifting to teach an intense cardio karate class. Should I poke between or just wait till after cardio? Dont watn to lose the effectiveness of pwo shot but dont have a lot of time between sessions.

3) Do you all carb up when u shoot this stuff? Think I read of someone eating a big bowl of oatmeal to combat next day lethargy....any help appreciated.
    I havent used IGF yet so I cant answer these questions from experience. On your 3rd question though if you are already working out at night you should be having your PPWO meal with carbs in it anyway which I would think would combat the next day lethargy. I know for me my last meal of the day is usually a carb/protein meal (PPWO) which I could just make oatmeal to digest slowly through the night and therefore combat next day lethargy. I too would like to know a definite answer though to that question. Good luck with it bro.

first shots done

Well did the first two shots tonight. 20mcg in each bicep. Got a few more newbie questions as other than subq these were my first ones. I am using MR IGF-1 in their 1ml of BA plus another 1.5ml of BA to make measuring easier. Did it in 1/2 cc shots using BW for the balance of the shots.

1) The stuff bubbled a lot in adding the BW but the big issue was that the vial of igf leaked when withdrawing the needle. You suppose thats because the rubber is brittle from being in freezer? maybe I should move to frig instead. the stuff is too expensive for leakage.

2) Both my biceps hurt like hell LOL is that normal? it seems to be subsiding some but they are definatley sore.

I had no issues with hypo or anything. Matter of fact other than sore I feel no difference. Not a flame as I just started. Appreciate any info.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    again I cant answer your questions since I havent received my order from MR yet. I am just curious about how long did it take you to get your order in from MR though? It seems their communication is poor at times.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I am about to start my first course of igtropin IGF in two weeks time during PCT, so let me get this straight;

Its best to reconstitute with BA, but OK to add a little BW to it once reconstituted, (to take the sting out of it) so if I add 1ml BA to the 100mcg vial, gently mix it, then add 1ml BW I am good to go. 2ml makes it nice and easy for me to inject 25mcg either side PWO (.5cc a side)

Is this the best way to go or should I just use straight BA?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    RedBaron - thanks bro!

Well day two .......may as well make this a log of sorts. So for starters I am 6'1 185lbs 15% bf. Do a lot of intense cardio karate training (I instruct) and resistance training. Added weights not so long ago. 42 years old and looking for an edge to jump start further body comp changes. I should add that 14mos ago i was 260 and over 31% BF so have been working my ass off.

Ok day two - Felt pretty good when I woke up today. noticed that last night I had a lot of heavy night sweats. Not sure if it was the igf but it is definately not normal for me. late morning and throughout the afternoon I felt a bit nauseous. Again may be coincedance. I was very sleepy tonight. Almost hard to descr***...not tired physically or yawning...just sleepy. LOL got home and decided to take a quick nap. was asleep for 2 and a half hours!! LOL got up and worked out. I worked chest, shoulders tris.....decided to hit both tris today with the igf. Not much pain at all today. They sting a bit but definately not like yesterdays biceps. Early in the game so thats all I have noticed so far.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Are the letters *** censored, I just noticed that.

Test: Descr***.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Are the letters *** censored, I just noticed that.

Test: Descr***.
    Yup

censored

lol i suppose thts becasue theres a research company with that name??

day three

Well day three hear. Its a rest day . Woke up and felt pretty good. Did a poke in each pec this morning. Right one sore as hell may have hit a nerve? Not feeling very tired today. did up carbs a bit. Still really not feeling anything really positve but hey its early. I had read folks pretty quickly get some tingly and numb fingers if the stuff is active and good but not feelin anything yet........more to come I hope.

Thread Information