ColdSore is offline Banned

how many iu's do you use???

I was just curious how many iu's of slin (humalog, or humalin) most of you guys use PWO???

Ive been useing it for a week and am going to 7iu's tonight...just wondering how high you guys go?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    not from expierence....but alot of guys are posting that they use 10 iu pwo

GymDog is offline Banned
    I'm 245 lbs and I used 16iu's PWO my last cycle. I think I'll bump it to 20iu's for my next one...

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    I'm 245 lbs and I used 16iu's PWO my last cycle. I think I'll bump it to 20iu's for my next one...
    i read where you posted that...and it kind of made me think....do you feel more sides, or anything different above 10iu's????....and how long have you been useing slin???

GymDog is offline Banned
    4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, though I think I'm gonna do 3 on/3 off for my next cycle. I didn't notice any sides @ 16iu's. I just consumed the calculated amount of carbs required for 16iu's of slin. Occassionally, when I was testing the minimum limit of carb intake, I would get a headache, but that's about it. 10-15 minutes after consuming some more carbs and the headache goes away. I've only used Humulin-R, btw. I'd love to try Humalog, but I don't really like the hassle of ordering online and needing a prescription (on most Canadian sites), since I can just walk into Walgreen's and buy Humulin-R on the spot...

ruquick is offline New Member
    I use 10 i.u's. I have went up to 15 i.u's before but I dont like the feeling I get about 3-5 hrs after injecting when using more then 10 i.u's. I get light headed and have to take in extra carbs.....I can tell a difference in the sides above 10 i.u's. I use Humulin-R and take my carbs right when I take the shot and two hours after the shot.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ruquick
    I use 10 i.u's. I have went up to 15 i.u's before but I dont like the feeling I get about 3-5 hrs after injecting when using more then 10 i.u's. I get light headed and have to take in extra carbs.....I can tell a difference in the sides above 10 i.u's. I use Humulin-R and take my carbs right when I take the shot and two hours after the shot.
    With Humulin-R, I have a PWO shake, then a small meal 1-1.5 hours later, then another meal 2 hours from then, and then I resume my normal eating schedule. This method has yielded me minimal, if any, side effects...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    how are the results so far coldstone?

Baba is offline Associate Member
    I'm on a twenty week cycle with gear, slin and GH. My gains started slowing down in week 5, week 6 I added humalog to the mix and out of nowhere came 8lbs. I'm in week 7 right now and still climbing. Insulin when used correctly and carefully is the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    how are the results so far coldstone?
    im pretty impressed so far...i had a good cycle, and im useing this in my pct with some clen , nolva, and clomid...

Im actually up 5 lbs since sunday night, but i think alot of it is the excess of food, and protien that im taking in to hold on to my gains that i made...

But the pumps are good, and havent lost a bit of vascularity...so things look good so far

rambo is offline The Lord God
    With Humalog I would never think of going higher than 12 IU.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think as a beginner, if you are a beginner with slin usage, there is no need to breach the 10IU mark. However, first time i used humalog, i worked my way up to 10IU and felt fine. Next time I use Humalog again, I will most probably breach the 10IU mark as using 10IU last time did me fine like I said.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    we started the same day using insulin . im up to 8ius a day in the morning and 8 pwo. ill probably only go up to 10ius. im also shooting alot of test,deca ,fina and d-bol with it, and soon will be taking hgh at 6ius a day. but i never felt any symptoms of hypo at all yet and that was my main concern since this is my first time using insulin.

joevette is offline Banned
    I started using slin last week. I started at 4ius and now I'm at 10ius pwo only with no side effects.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    im pretty impressed so far...i had a good cycle, and im useing this in my pct with some clen , nolva, and clomid...

Im actually up 5 lbs since sunday night, but i think alot of it is the excess of food, and protien that im taking in to hold on to my gains that i made...

But the pumps are good, and havent lost a bit of vascularity...so things look good so far

Cool man, keep us posted.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    6-8iu of Humulin-R...ihave used more but don't feel more gives me any added benifit...XXL

Thread Information