SOHO is offline New Member

Side effects from HGH - first week

Is it me or should I be experiencing the following:

I am taking 1 IU per day around 2pm (4 days into my first cycle - HGH on it's own Jintropin) . Shortly afterwards I feel very tied and irritable. Some days I have a headache and seem to be short tempered. After about 3 - 4 hours, I return to normal!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t laugh......... Anyway, can anyone explain this?

I have been told to increase my fat intake, any other suggestions?

Cheers

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    the tired comes from your blood sugar. I get the same thing. I was told to take dextros or to eat some complex carbs an hour before taking the gh

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    common....but you are only 4 days into your first cycle at only 1iu,,, you shouldn't be feeling sides

Well is my first time.......Surely I am allowed to hypersensitive!!!!!!!!!!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the deal with the dosage? only 1 IU? I was under the impression our bodies naturally produced 1-3IU's daily!

After some research I decided to start of on 1IU for the first week and then increase to 1.5IU all the way up to 4 IU.

However, any advice is appreciated.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I used 1iu first,too and felt it.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    whats the deal with the dosage? only 1 IU? I was under the impression our bodies naturally produced 1-3IU's daily!
    I think that sounds about right from what I recall. By timing the exogenous GH during the morning and /or afternoon however you get it in addition to your natural evening burst of GH. So its additive. make sense?? I am getting ready to start nut aq and from what I read of it I am going to start it at 1iu a day. My purposes are mostly fat burning, lean comp changes and anti aging.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yes but Ive read in here that low doses are 2-3 IU for fat burn, and more is needed for muscle gain.

Thanks for your feedback. For reference I am not keto dieting, however I am trying to keep everything in check.

I would be interested to hear your comments on dieting while on HG (Jintropin) as I do need a little helping hand.

Currently I am trying to consume 250 - 300g protein ed (eggs, Powders and Red meat (small amount)) I am 5ft 9" and 85 kilos.

Cheers.

Thanks for your feedback. For reference I am not keto dieting, however I am trying to keep everything in check.

I would be interested to hear your comments on dieting while on HG (Jintropin) as I do need a little helping hand.

Currently I am trying to consume 250 - 300g protein ed (eggs, Powders and Red meat (small amount)) I am 5ft 9" and 85 kilos.

Cheers.

Thread Information