TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Simple IGF questions

Should I take 40mcg of MR IGF everyday including those in which I dont not workout or would it be better to use only on those days I lift?

If I add more than 1ml of BA it should make it even easier to dose correctly unless I'm mistaken?

Should I load two insulin syringes each with 20mcg of IGF/bact H2O and shoot each arm, leg, lat, etc?

Also I workout at night so ideally I would have my PWO shake (2:1 ratio) and my PPWO meal (2:1 ratio) of Oatmeal and Chicken. With the slow digesting properties of Oatmeal should that last me through the night without going hypo?

I found some of my answers for now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Should I take 40mcg of MR IGF everyday including those in which I dont not workout or would it be better to use only on those days I lift?

It's not necessary to shoot ED, as the effects occur over a ~12hr period or so, and the effects of multiple doses is merely cummulative. Off days will simply increase the amount of time to achieve the results. Injecting pwo into the muscles just worked takes advantage of the upregulation of IGF receptors due to muscle trauma. I'm all for using your full dose at this time as opposed to the 2x/day injections

If I add more than 1ml of BA it should make it even easier to dose correctly unless I'm mistaken?

Adding 1ml of BA to 1mg/ml IGF will make 10mcg appear as 2 ticks on a 1/2cc U-100 syringe. Therefore taking 8 ticks on a U-100 syringe would yield 40mcg.

Should I load two insulin syringes each with 20mcg of IGF/bact H2O and shoot each arm, leg, lat, etc?

Also I workout at night so ideally I would have my PWO shake (2:1 ratio) and my PPWO meal (2:1 ratio) of Oatmeal and Chicken. With the slow digesting properties of Oatmeal should that last me through the night without going hypo?

Additionally, you'll want to adjust your carb intake, since IGF-1 will affect your BG. Roughly 2 hrs after IM injection is when it seems to have its biggest impact (nowhere near insulin but significant all the same). many complain of lethargy and headaches..........this is the reason. Adjusting carb intake to compensate should remedy this
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 09-05-2004 at 12:04 PM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

take it ED... if you dont work out that day shoot it where you last did...

yes for a total of 2ml it will be easier to measure.

yes that way you know how much you are getting into each muscle.

possibly... monitor your ketones. and carb up before going to bed. as you wont really go hypo just really lathargic upon awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    take it ED... if you dont work out that day shoot it where you last did...
    I just grabbed this post from Einstein about shooting on "off" days.

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein1905
    It's not necessary to shoot ED, as the effects occur over a ~12hr period or so, and the effects of multiple doses is merely cummulative. Off days will simply increase the amount of time to achieve the results. Injecting pwo into the muscles just worked takes advantage of the upregulation of IGF receptors due to muscle trauma. I'm all for using your full dose at this time as opposed to the 2x/day injections.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I used it on w/o days only

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I used it on w/o days only

JohnnyB
    I thought I read that somewhere but couldnt find the post where you said that. Thanks for answering my last remaining question. I am planning to do it PWO only as well.

Thread Information