latino_athlete is offline Associate Member

Is 7 weeks long enuff on GH to see if you want to continue?

Is 7 weeks long enuff on GH to see if you want to continue?

week1- 1 iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week2- 2iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week3- 3 iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week4- 4 iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week5-4 iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week6-4 iu ed 5 days on 2 days off
    week7- 4iu ed 5 days on 2 days off

would this be good enuff to decide if someone would want to keep going on GH?
    Patient is 21, 175pounds 5'11 and is perscribed 120 iu kit. Any better way to cycle this 120 iu than what is posted above?
    gracias!

AS will be included in the week 6 and 7 and so on.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Most studies have been done for at least 12 weeks. I would go with a daily regimen instead of one day on and 2 days off. I would run the same schedule, but eith daily injections for at least 12 weeks before deciding.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    you should feel improved wellbeing 4-6 weeks after daily use.-thatīs what I experienced.
    Increased fat-loss and a remarkable change in bodycomposition and the look of your muscles I experienced at 5IU/day after several months.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 09-06-2004 at 09:51 PM.

thanks for the input.

lowboy is offline New Member
    I wish i had some answers.... but Ive been on 2iu's ED for 10 weeks.... I havent seen any results and the sides make me tired and fatigued alot.... not to mention my hands and feet are swollen as well as my face sometimes. Ive decided to stick it out, cause some people dont see results for 12 weeks... I would love to pump up the dosage to 5iu's ED but I cant handle the sides. (im using jintropin) Years ago I used nutropin for only 6weeks ...I had awesome results that I could see...but jin doesent seem to agree with me. My goal is fat loss. im 34 years old and plan on staying on for 1year...if I start to see results and feel beter. so im not sure 7 weeks will do it for you... but dont ya think 21 is kinda young??
    Last edited by lowboy; 09-07-2004 at 12:47 AM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lowboy
    I wish i had some answers.... but Ive been on 2iu's ED for 10 weeks.... I havent seen any results and the sides make me tired and fatigued alot.... not to mention my hands and feet are swollen as well as my face sometimes. Ive decided to stick it out, cause some people dont see results for 12 weeks... I would love to pump up the dosage to 5iu's ED but I cant handle the sides. (im using jintropin) Years ago I used nutropin for only 6weeks ...I had awesome results that I could see...but jin doesent seem to agree with me. My goal is fat loss. im 34 years old and plan on staying on for 1year...if I start to see results and feel beter. so im not sure 7 weeks will do it for you... but dont ya think 21 is kinda young??
    how many times must it be posted that there is NO AGE TOO YOUNG TO USE GROWTH HORMONE , as long as it is done properly!

gracias for the input.

but basically would there be enuff results in this short time period to be able to make a judgement of one was to keep on GH or not.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I already answered that question. Youu should be on for at least 12 weeks.

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

The How Long for Results Thing

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    DBarcelo is telling you straight. If you go on a 7 week cycle of low dose HGH, you will walk away from it saying you wasted your money and it is the biggest pile of .... you have ever seen. It is some pretty incredible stuff, but if you don't have the money or the patience to invest in it, you will not be very happy at all. It will take a good 12 weeks for you to see whether it will do whatever you wish to accomplish with it.

RB, do you notice much, or anything at all, before the 7-8 week point??

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Would 2ius 5 days a week for 12 weeks be worthwile adding to a ''lean'' low dose test / var cycle?
    Last edited by duckman; 11-10-2004 at 01:59 PM.

over40mule is offline Junior Member
    Latino, This is week 8 and hair and toe nails are growing like kudzu. I was @ 2 IU + IGF-1 and overdosed and got terrible sides but I think the d-bol was the real culprit. I'm currently @ 1 IU and plan to bump up to 2. Good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I even think 3 months isn't enough. I personally went on for 9 months and wished I'd done it longer......3 months is about how long it takes for someone to really begin to see good results...Why stop there???

Thread Information