Master Pain is offline Junior Member

using Insulin instead of AS!

can i still make good gains just using humalog insulin instead of using steroids ??
    because i had to cancel my last cycle do to many things that will have me not ever use AS again!
    i want to just cycle insulin on and off 4 weeks on 5 weeks off for my bodybuilding but i know insulin and AS work very well together thats why i ask if its judt as good just by itself??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You cancelled your cycle due to the side effects that AAS can bring? Is that what you meant? Personally if i had fear on those side of things, I would be much more scared of slin than any other AAS. Anyway, to answer your question, yes you can use slin alone. I did that and had fairly good results, but using a combo of slin and gear is much more effective IMO. Anyway and either way, good luck.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your not going to use any gear ever again then my advice is not to use slin either. it works alot better while on gear. also the side effects are so dangerous that its not worth it for the little bit that you might gain. just stay natural bro.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think one can gain more than a little bit if slin is done correctly. It is a great contribution to AAS and vice versa, but I know of ppl who have had good results with slin alone.

steggs is offline Associate Member
    ive used slin on its own and got good results but so much better with the gear

Thread Information