zaarel is offline Junior Member

igf headache and cottonmouth?

Well I am on day 5 of R3IGF-1.....still early but not feeling any positives yet....lots of time to go. I do however today have the worst cottonmouth, littel nausea and headache. Anyone else experience this? Especially the cottonmouth......I have heard of people having heacaches but dont remember anyone mentioning the dry mouth nausea thing. any info appreciated.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How much water you drinking?

JohnnyB

re water

To be honest I havent kept track. I do drink a lot of water throughout the day though.....I have never really experienced cotton mouth like this.........LOL well lets just say in recent history at least...in my younger days perhaps I have

Topper is offline New Member
    I also have cottonmouth from igf-1 that I just can't get rid of and it's 3 weeks since my cycle.I went to the doc and at first he thought it was oral thrush but after a week of treatment it's still here.....My jaw and nose did grow a bit on cycle and might have something to do with it but it's a bit worrying.

re nose and jaw grew??

What dosing were you using? How long? I would think that would be very very rare unless u megadosed for awhile....

I was only using 40mcg/day for 4 weeks...It surprised me as well!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    what were your gains? and were you carbing up before bed?

Topper out of curiosity is the grown nose and jaw something quantifiable?? I am absoltuely stunned you would get that with the 40mcg dosing. Anyone else out there have comments or the same experience at that dose?

I had good gains at that dose but had some water retention.I think igf-1 effects ppl in different ways.Some have 80mcg with no problems.......I'm a bit vain so I did notice my jaw was more prominent and my nose had grown a little.

Thread Information