kswat is offline Junior Member

Good Advice On GH Please!!!

I have read a lot of information off of this board, yet I can't seem to get a good idea of how I personally would benefit from the prolonged (4-6 month) use of GH. I am 6'3", 230 lbs., 35 yoa. I have worked out for my entire life. I look pretty good, but I would like to be more lean and build some additional muscle also. Would one of you kind and knowledgeable people please tell me exactly how I can get the most mileage out of the product (I don't want to go broke!, I was thinking of ramping up to 4 iu's per day, maybe 5 on 2 off), I would also love to get a definitive answer on exactly when you should inject and how many injections should be made daily. At my age I presume I should be quite pleased after 12 weeks or so. Will I keep gains? Is there any benefit to dropping doseage to 1-2 iu's after a while for a "maintenance phase"? Thank you in advance for any help!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    I have read a lot of information off of this board, yet I can't seem to get a good idea of how I personally would benefit from the prolonged (4-6 month) use of GH. I am 6'3", 230 lbs., 35 yoa. I have worked out for my entire life. I look pretty good, but I would like to be more lean and build some additional muscle also. Would one of you kind and knowledgeable people please tell me exactly how I can get the most mileage out of the product (I don't want to go broke!, I was thinking of ramping up to 4 iu's per day, maybe 5 on 2 off), I would also love to get a definitive answer on exactly when you should inject and how many injections should be made daily. At my age I presume I should be quite pleased after 12 weeks or so. Will I keep gains? Is there any benefit to dropping doseage to 1-2 iu's after a while for a "maintenance phase"? Thank you in advance for any help!
    This is all just a well educated opinion,,, but here goes:
    1)Ramping up is ok, but not necessary. Good to find out how your body tolerates it and the sides you face.
    2)5 on 2 off is a waste of money in my opinion. GH needs to be run every day to see positive effects in a reasonable amount of time!
    3)You should inject first thing in the am, then at 2 in the afternoon.
    4)No 12 weeks wont do sh*t, and will be a waste of your money! For that investment vs.time you would be better off just running a regular cutting cycle!
    5)No there would be no benefit to drop the dose to 1-2iu's, you would see no positive effects at all at 1iu/day! IMO

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Is 4 iu's where I need to be? Once I do invest, say 6 months worth, are the benefits permanent?

What is the normal price for a kit of Jintropin?

lowboy is offline New Member
    why did I hear that 400 is a good price??

My guy says $500. I assume that is ridiculous? Maybe not-I do live on the far end of the US(Keys). I'll pay it if I'm told it's not totally out of line. I don't think I have that many options. I guess maybe I could actually go see the doctor...............

By the way Red Baron, your assistance has been invaluable. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to answer my questions.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I get it for about $2.5-$3 per IU is this a good price? I hear so many people saying they get it for like $5 is that a standard price?

rossk is offline New Member
    2.5 to 3 per i.u. is @normal if you have a good source.

Angelis is offline Banned
    guess im not special then... lol

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rossk
    2.5 to 3 per i.u. is @normal if you have a good source.
    If you have insurance, it could be free. My insurance pays for all doctor prescibed iinjectables. Yep, that included GH.

Ask your insurance company for a quote. You may be surprised. I was.

Thread Information