mad4muscles is offline New Member

Question for vet GH users - letmein, buylongterm, someone?

I posted this a few days ago to the ed. thread, directed to Einstein but....well, guess he won't be answering.....

Einstein describes using 2ml BW to mix a 9iu bottle of GH.

My question:
    Is there a downside of using more BW than what [you] use? For simplicity's sake, I was planning to use a 1:1 ratio, that is, for a 9iu bottle, I was planning to use 9cc of water, thus making 1cc=1iu.

Is that too much water?

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    The downside is that its a lot of BW for a little product and a slin pin holds 1cc or at your ratio 1iu. I guess that would be fine if you plan on only using 1iu per dose as you will get every bit of product from the vial, but in reality it is probably just overkill.

Is there any specific reason for the ratio? You could mix 1.8cc BW and get a 1iu per .20cc and keep your numbers just as simple.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The amount of BW you add to reconstitute GH isn't an issue related to degradation of the hormone, rather it's just used as an instrument for accurate measure. whatever amount of BW you choose to use to work out your dosing to the simplist form is fine, but generally (depending on what slin pin you use) there is no need to go above 1ml of BW to reconstitue at 10iu puck. I've used as little as 30iu which on a u-100 pin is equal to 1/3 of a ml...so i draw up 15 iu's fromn my slin pin which equals 5iu's of GH in a 10iu vial. I use to add 100iu's or 1ml of BW to a 10iu vial, but that begins to complicate things when trying to draw out 4iu's of GH, so just go with a simple amount that you can calculate accurately without doing to much math

mad4muscles is offline New Member
    Thanks, all, this has helped a lot. I have never used a slin pin before and in the ed. thread Einstein talks about drawing out .4 cc and I was thinking -- how the **** am I gonna know what that is? (at this point my only point of reference is a 3ml syringe for test, which is marked for 1/4 ml, 1/2 ml, etc).

I also didn't recall that 1ml=100iu so that will definitely help, now I just need to go reread my 7th grade science book and get the conversion rate for CC to ML to IU and I think I'll be good!

Thanks again, guys!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    1ml = 100iu's if your using u-100 pinz...make sure that's what they say on the box. For example if your doing IM injections with GH I would go with 29g X 1/2" u-100 pin for simplicity...your u-100 pinz will vary in how many iu's they will hold, some hold a max of 30iu's some hold a max of 50iu's etc...so read the box carefully. This is what I use : 29g X 1/2" X 30iu's U-100. If I reconstituted 30iu's of BW into the vial of lyopholized powder, then I would draw out 3iu's of solution to equal 1iu of GH..6iu's of solution would equal 2iu's etc...

Quote Originally Posted by mad4muscles
    Thanks, all, this has helped a lot. I have never used a slin pin before and in the ed. thread Einstein talks about drawing out .4 cc and I was thinking -- how the **** am I gonna know what that is? (at this point my only point of reference is a 3ml syringe for test, which is marked for 1/4 ml, 1/2 ml, etc).

I also didn't recall that 1ml=100iu so that will definitely help, now I just need to go reread my 7th grade science book and get the conversion rate for CC to ML to IU and I think I'll be good!

Thanks again, guys!

Thread Information