Thread: why so long

STRANGE is offline Associate Member

why so long

If HGH goes directly into your body and passes through then back out in about 4 hours total. Why does it take so long for it to notice results? i mean its not like it is building up in you or anything??

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Anabolics increase the size of muscle fibers, that's why the growth is very fast...GH couses cellular devision and as the new muscle cell form, one muscle fiber will split into 2 fibers etc...muscle cell devision takes a long time and after the split the muscle fibers must become mature before they can be used by the body and grow, all of this is time consuming and takes a bit...now that is why it takes longer to see results from GH...XXL

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    there are quite a few reputed effects of GH, one of which is hyperplasia....others being sense of well being, improved skin, energy level, fat loss etc....do those possibly show much sooner than the actual muscle growth perhaps? lol im gettin ready to run it for about 6 months and its going to have to throw me a bone sooner than that for that kind of money to keep me spending LOL

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    there are quite a few reputed effects of GH, one of which is hyperplasia....others being sense of well being, improved skin, energy level, fat loss etc....do those possibly show much sooner than the actual muscle growth perhaps? lol im gettin ready to run it for about 6 months and its going to have to throw me a bone sooner than that for that kind of money to keep me spending LOL
    i feel the same way man.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I like what I read. Maybe its time to start.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I thought that you couldnt get more muscle fibers I thought
    u were stuck with the amount you were born with.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    I thought that you couldnt get more muscle fibers I thought
    u were stuck with the amount you were born with.
    wrong, that is what people lead you to believe. By weight lifting you don't increase the number of muscle fibers, they grow back stronger..
    On the other hand your bodys naturally processes regenerate cells when they are damaged or are no longer functioning. The only way to naturally increase the amount of muscle fibers in your body is by destroying them nearly to the point of injury! AKA Hyperplasia

GH increases the rate of cell proliferation in your body, so your muscle cells will multiply faster than normal!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 09-12-2004 at 06:23 PM.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Er, I don't want to sound like a d1ck but I'm pretty sure that hypertrophy is the growth of existing fibres, hyperplasia is the growth of new fibres.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    ALl other benifits of GH will come much faster then the accumulated muscle growth which will take some time...i know guys that significantly reduce their body fat in 8 weeks while on GH...XXL

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Er, I don't want to sound like a d1ck but I'm pretty sure that hypertrophy is the growth of existing fibres, hyperplasia is the growth of new fibres.

yes your right it is hyperplasia!

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    yes but taking steroids and heaving lifting does not cause hyperplasia - it causes hypertrophy. growth hormone and IGF-1 are more or less the only things that will do this. steroids, and hard training could always cause a few cells to undergo mitosis, but that would be already in the individuals genitics. however when taking hgh, and/or igf-1, these subsances will actually cause hyperplasia - which will make more muscle tissue, rather than split it. you simply cannot cause the body to undergo hyperplasia by damaging the muscle fibers. that would be hypertrophy.

Thread Information