MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Bulk GH splitting

How would one go about spliting a GH vial containing 600iu, how could you get 4iu per day out of that?
    Thanks guys!
    XXL

rossk is offline New Member
    it would be in multiple vials correct.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    A single Vial bro???
    How much liquid does it hold?
    For example I have some that hold like 4-5mls', but they each have 6ius in each vial. I put 1ml, and shoot 1/2 a ml per shot
    If that thing has 600ius, I would suggest maybe 300mls, so you can get 3ius per 1/2 ml. How does that sound???
    Never heard of a single 600iu gh container.... AM I confused or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    A single Vial bro???
    How much liquid does it hold?
    For example I have some that hold like 4-5mls', but they each have 6ius in each vial. I put 1ml, and shoot 1/2 a ml per shot
    If that thing has 600ius, I would suggest maybe 300mls, so you can get 3ius per 1/2 ml. How does that sound???
    Never heard of a single 600iu gh container.... AM I confused or what?
    600/4 = 150, so you could do 150mls in the single vial
    that would give you 4ius per 1ml. how does that sound.
    Or you could do 75ml's and get 4ius per .5ml

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    jdawg that is a horrible idea, at 600iu's in a bulk vial, if you did indeed reconstitute the entire vial, he wouldn't barely use any of it before the rest of the growth hormone was destroyed

well mike i'm not sure of any very easy way to split it up, do you have a crimper and vials by chance to break it down into smaller portions? that would be your best bet. You'd need a good scale though. If you send me the vial i can seperate it into smaller ones for you

"How would one go about spliting a GH vial containing 600iu"

Uh,,, that's what is says bro.... maybe you should take an english class bro?? I never said it would be good, but that way it would be in 4 iu doses...
    Thank you

BTW what's with the fuking attitude of all these newbies???
    Take your attitude somewhere else bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    jdawg that is a horrible idea, at 600iu's in a bulk vial, if you did indeed reconstitute the entire vial, he wouldn't barely use any of it before the rest of the growth hormone was destroyed

well mike i'm not sure of any very easy way to split it up, do you have a crimper and vials by chance to break it down into smaller portions? that would be your best bet. You'd need a good scale though. If you send me the vial i can seperate it into smaller ones for you

first of all being a newb on a bb board doesn't mean anything, and second i might need english but i dont care as i'm getting paid to study nuclear and molecular physics at MIT right now.
    """"
    Or you could do 75ml's and get 4ius per .5ml""""

that is what you said, and that is NOT HOW YOU SPLIT UP 600iu of growth hormone . The growth hormone would decompose before he barely used any of it, and your idea is wrong in its entirety.
    Dont tell me who has the attitude, i had no attitude, i was simply pointing out the gaping flaws in your idea. Do some research and come back with good information, as the amount of posts you have does not matter if you dont know sh*t.....

you came with the attitude, not me.

first of all being a newb on a bb board doesn't mean anything, and second i might need english but i dont care as i'm getting paid to study nuclear and molecular physics at MIT right now.
    """"
    Or you could do 75ml's and get 4ius per .5ml""""

that is what you said, and that is NOT HOW YOU SPLIT UP 600iu of growth hormone . The growth hormone would decompose before he barely used any of it, and your idea is wrong in its entirety.
    Dont tell me who has the attitude, i had no attitude, i was simply pointing out the gaping flaws in your idea. Do some research and come back with good information, as the amount of posts you have does not matter if you dont know sh*t.....

you came with the attitude, not me.

Great bro, ---->you do have an attitude<----. OK maybe you need to take a math class in your physics studies, Because what I said made perfect sense, considering the question... Good for you and your MIT studies bro. Like I care. I wasnt the one calling someone retarded (nice edit btw). I never said that It would be any good.. read my post again.. In fact I was asking him if it was in a singled dose vial (That was not obvious from the original post). Based on the information that was presented my proposal was perfectly logical. (even for someone at MIT) He never said it was going to be over 6 months. or 6 weeks, or of maybe he was going to give it to someone else. The only thing that was obvious from this post was that nothing was specified, aside from the fact that he wanted to divide the dose into 4iu incraments, and he had a 600iu vial.

Right back atcha

Great bro, ---->you do have an attitude<----. OK maybe you need to take a math class in your physics studies, Because what I said made perfect sense, considering the question... Good for you and your MIT studies bro. Like I care. I wasnt the one calling someone retarded (nice edit btw). I never said that It would be any good.. read my post again.. In fact I was asking him if it was in a singled dose vial (That was not obvious from the original post). Based on the information that was presented my proposal was perfectly logical. (even for someone at MIT) He never said it was going to be over 6 months. or 6 weeks, or of maybe he was going to give it to someone else. The only thing that was obvious from this post was that nothing was specified, aside from the fact that he wanted to divide the dose into 4iu incraments, and he had a 600iu vial.

Right back atcha
    actually it was obvious from the original post that it WAS a single vial,

spliting a GH vial containing 600iu,

A VIAL being plural, 1 single bulk vial, which is how they come. And what you said would be logical to split it up for dosing, if he wants to dose useless broken down amino acid chains that will not benefit him at all, and just burn a very large hole in his wallet. I'm sure mike doesn't want to ruin his investment.

Here you just contradicted yourself....
    "In fact I was asking him if it was in a singled dose vial (That was not obvious from the original post)"
    "The only thing that was obvious from this post was that nothing was specified, aside from the fact that he wanted to divide the dose into 4iu incraments, and he had a 600iu vial."

first it wasn't obvious to support your arguement, then a few sentences later the same this WAS obvious, to again, support your useless arguement. Which one is it?
    Whether he was splitting up the doses for his personal use, or to give to somebody else, your suggestion would have in turn ruined his product. By the time the 600 iu was given to somebody else, or whatever, it would have been useless crap, so under no circumstances would that have been a good recommendation to anybody for any purpose....

btw i edited the retarded comment because i thought it was rude, and i was hoping i edited it before you or anybody read it to avoid precisely what we are doing now!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if I am not mistaken there is more needed to use the 600iu containers. I cant remember if it was harvey or vette who told me about this. I'm having a brain fart right now but the member who sells the pitbulls has some insight to this. I feel like such an ass for not remembering his screen name. ahh!! Big N has some insight to this from what i can remember.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

actually it was obvious from the original post that it WAS a single vial,

spliting a GH vial containing 600iu,

A VIAL being plural, 1 single bulk vial, which is how they come. And what you said would be logical to split it up for dosing, if he wants to dose useless broken down amino acid chains that will not benefit him at all, and just burn a very large hole in his wallet. I'm sure mike doesn't want to ruin his investment.

Here you just contradicted yourself....
    "In fact I was asking him if it was in a singled dose vial (That was not obvious from the original post)"
    "The only thing that was obvious from this post was that nothing was specified, aside from the fact that he wanted to divide the dose into 4iu incraments, and he had a 600iu vial."

first it wasn't obvious to support your arguement, then a few sentences later the same this WAS obvious, to again, support your useless arguement. Which one is it?
    Whether he was splitting up the doses for his personal use, or to give to somebody else, your suggestion would have in turn ruined his product. By the time the 600 iu was given to somebody else, or whatever, it would have been useless crap, so under no circumstances would that have been a good recommendation to anybody for any purpose....

btw i edited the retarded comment because i thought it was rude, and i was hoping i edited it before you or anybody read it to avoid precisely what we are doing now!
    Like I said regarding the attitude. You were the one that had it bro, not me. I see that you edited it, but you were still the one that said that first. Not me, that's why I had put the newbie statement in there.

And I disagree with you I did not contradict myself. I think what I said based on the question was perfectly logical. Am I suppose to read his mind. maybe he wants to divide it up between 20- 50 people bro.... I don't know??? Am I suppose to be a mind reader. Why dont you just take back what you said, and we can call it a day.. how does that sound? If you read my first post I specifically said I was a bit confused by the question.

Like I said regarding the attitude. You were the one that had it bro, not me. I see that you edited it, but you were still the one that said that first. Not me, that's why I had put the newbie statement in there.

And I disagree with you I did not contradict myself. I think what I said based on the question was perfectly logical. Am I suppose to read his mind. maybe he wants to divide it up between 20- 50 people bro.... I don't know??? Am I suppose to be a mind reader. Why dont you just take back what you said, and we can call it a day.. how does that sound? If you read my first post I specifically said I was a bit confused by the question.
    yes but reading your post you were a bit confused about the answer also. I am sorry if you took my first post as an attitude, i was not trying to bring an attitude, hence the edit, sorry you read it before i could do that. I was simply trying to point out that doing what you said would in turn destroy a good amount of growth hormone !

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Gentlemen, Gentlemen. I think we can all agree that post counts are meaningless. I am sure we have some 16 year olds that are post whores who have racked up 10,000 posts in the new member forum alone. Welcome! Welcome! Hello! How are you! times 10,000 doesn't really mean I am going to respect their advice more than anyone elses. On the flip side, you have some MD's and scientist on this board that actually post very little, they mostly research and only occasionally post, but usually their posts are of value. You have to take the advice given for what it is worth, not for the number of posts that someone has.

As to XXL's problem, I think the way I would split it would be into twenty 30IU vials. At 4 IU's a day you are talking about 28IU's a week. I would treat each 30IU vial as a week supply. If everything goes perfect it will be slightly overdosed. In all probability, there will be some slight degradation due to the weighing and repackaging, so you will probably come out pretty close to your 28 all things considered. I would add 3ml's of water when reconstituting each 30IU vial, that was you would have a 10 mark on the slin pin for each IU.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your 600 IU's.
    RedBaron
    that is basically what i said. post counts are meaningless, and i asked mike if he had a pair of crimpers and vials to split up the GH. He would still need an accurate scale though to weigh and distribute it, unless you just eyeball it. I would nto rely on eyeballing the amount of growth hormoen though!
    You can split it up any way you want, 30iu vials does nto sound like a bad idea, i personally would further break it down into 15-16iu vials though for fear of degredation after all of that.

I never said anything about post counts. I what I said was respect your elders IE: I have been around for over 2 years, an angel has been here for 4-5 months...

Fine, lets call it a night. We can both agree to disagree. I apprecaite you editing your post, but I still read what you said man, and bottom line (based on what I have said) is that you did not need to put that in there.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    wow sounds like someones got a liiiitttttle too much estrogen in them....
    lets work for a solution now.

heres a possiblitity.
    mike this is what i would do if i were you.
    add 12ml of BA to the solution.
    now at this point, an insulin needle is broken down into 50 units (on a 1cc slin pin. each being .02 of a cc). each unit will be 1 ui. so if the desired dosage is 5 ui's, take up .1cc (5 units). then add BW to dilute right before injecting. i dont know if this will cause pain, but it will keep it preservable, judging by the "rules of igf". igf is known to be even more unstable than gh, so i think this should be ok. keep it in the freezer - that is the point of putting the ba in it.

600ui's = aprox 200mg. so angelxterminator... good luck splitting this into 40 vials lol. your a good bro for the offer though. but in the time it would take to measure it out, it would probibly degrate. plus, it wouldnt last very long in the vials because they are not vaccumed.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    angelxterminator - The thing is buddy if I were JDawg50 I would have taken offence even to your edited post, if you disagree with what someone says or feel you need to correct them there are polite and diplomatic ways to do so. (Hyperplasia ring any bells?) Maybe one day JDawg50 will have some information you could use and maybe now he will be less inclined to share it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    angelxterminator - The thing is buddy if I were JDawg50 I would have taken offence even to your edited post, if you disagree with what someone says or feel you need to correct them there are polite and diplomatic ways to do so. (Hyperplasia ring any bells?) Maybe one day JDawg50 will have some information you could use and maybe now he will be less inclined to share it with you.
    well that was my mistake, and oh well. I dont see why everybody is making such a big deal out of this. And me accidentally subbing hyperplasia with hypertrophy was not total misinformation, it was a simple typo. THere is a difference. Why dont we all just drop this, as your input isn't going to help this cause either.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    wow sounds like someones got a liiiitttttle too much estrogen in them....
    lets work for a solution now.

heres a possiblitity.
    mike this is what i would do if i were you.
    add 12ml of BA to the solution.
    now at this point, an insulin needle is broken down into 50 units (on a 1cc slin pin. each being .02 of a cc). each unit will be 1 ui. so if the desired dosage is 5 ui's, take up .1cc (5 units). then add BW to dilute right before injecting. i dont know if this will cause pain, but it will keep it preservable, judging by the "rules of igf". igf is known to be even more unstable than gh, so i think this should be ok. keep it in the freezer - that is the point of putting the ba in it.

600ui's = aprox 200mg. so angelxterminator... good luck splitting this into 40 vials lol. your a good bro for the offer though. but in the time it would take to measure it out, it would probibly degrate. plus, it wouldnt last very long in the vials because they are not vaccumed.
    yes but the same problem would occur if you put 30iu in each vial. They are not vacuumed, so it would degrade at the same rate. Also, ever considered vacuum sealing them? its not all that hard

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    "How would one go about spliting a GH vial containing 600iu"

Uh,,, that's what is says bro.... maybe you should take an english class bro?? I never said it would be good, but that way it would be in 4 iu doses...
    Thank you
    you at it again bro....lol

yea but splitting 200mg into 40 portions will be very hard lol.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Thanks guys, and yes i was looking at the procedure of physically splitting the one single GH vial into a multitude of vials (the end result not that important)...what i get from the replies is i would need a accurate scale to measure in mg as 600iu is approx. 200mg and a number of empty vials i would so desire...ok that is just way too much work...LOL...i will shoot the whole 600iu all at once... J/K , thanks guys for your input...i wonder if the BA way would work
    XXL

im sure it would if it works with igf... i think the only person who could really answer that question on this board is... well einstein..... shame to see a good bro go to ****.

mike reasearch the acidity that gh thrives best in. im 99.9% sure its gunna be identical to gh, seeing as there both derived from the E.coli bacteria, and majority of the amino chains are identical too.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you at it again bro....lol
    I know bro I know

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    im sure it would if it works with igf... i think the only person who could really answer that question on this board is... well einstein..... shame to see a good bro go to ****.

mike reasearch the acidity that gh thrives best in. im 99.9% sure its gunna be identical to gh, seeing as there both derived from the E.coli bacteria, and majority of the amino chains are identical too.
    you have to take into account much more than the pH of the solution when your considering this. Why is einstein the only person who could answer this by the way?

the ph shouldnt actually be relative. and im not saying einstein is the only person who could answer this he just definatly could have. he was in medschool for it. id say hed have a better idea on what to do over 99% of the people on this bro, only because of the higher education he persued.

Thread Information