Thread: Slin Pinz

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Slin Pinz

I read on *** that the slin pins have the needle attached so you cannot swap out of the needle after you have drawn the solution for IGF inject.

I guess the main question is whether it is ok to draw up from the IGF vial, then from the BW vial and then shoot with the same needle? Also, considering this is water based, how can you make sure there is no air without loosing some of the solution. Obviously, one drop makes a big difference when it comes to IGF.

Thanks.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    I read on *** that the slin pins have the needle attached so you cannot swap out of the needle after you have drawn the solution for IGF inject.

I guess the main question is whether it is ok to draw up from the IGF vial, then from the BW vial and then shoot with the same needle? Also, considering this is water based, how can you make sure there is no air without loosing some of the solution. Obviously, one drop makes a big difference when it comes to IGF.

Thanks.
    hey m16a2 i think you have ocd lol. i felt like this for a while. even with gh i feel like it needs to be the correct dosage. i think the best thing to do is dilute it a little more, and just hope for the best. hell were playing with fire anyway like an mcg will make a difference? we should be worrying about other ****.

RedBaron,

Your response is derived from personal experience and I appreciate that greatly. I offer the most reputable information on things that I have tried (dnp ,t3,clen ,enan,fina,winny,eq,var). So I really do appreciate some first hand help here. Can you please share about the timing of your injects. So, on a rest day, do you inject 1x sub q in the morning. Then on WO days, you inject some at wakeup and then bilaterially at pwo?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    m16a2,

On rest days, I inject 1x in the morning. On WO days, I inject bilaterially PWO. I experimented somewhat with splitting injections on WO days and injecting both in the morning and PWO, but it seems like for me anyway splitting into two 30mcg injects and going bilaterally PWO does just as well.

Best of luck with your IGF-1 cycle.
    RedBaron

That makes perfect sense. Thanks

Thread Information