Thread: GH Cycle?

laxn5 is offline New Member

GH Cycle?

i'm really trying not to sound like an idiot; but here goes anyway. i've researched HGH and concluded it would be the best thing i could do. now, as far as STH goes: is it the same thing? i also know i need L-3.....so with that said; if i wanted to do say a 6 week cycle exactly what would i need and how much of it would i need? (i'm a novice that's done 2 cycles in his entire life)

thanks a lot

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by laxn5
    i'm really trying not to sound like an idiot; but here goes anyway. i've researched HGH and concluded it would be the best thing i could do. now, as far as STH goes: is it the same thing? i also know i need L-3.....so with that said; if i wanted to do say a 6 week cycle exactly what would i need and how much of it would i need? (i'm a novice that's done 2 cycles in his entire life)

thanks a lot
    you must not have researched to much because if you did you would have found out that 6 weeks of GH isnt gonna do a **** thing for you.and the "S" stands for synthetic

laxn5 is offline New Member

very helpful

thanks very much, you have def cleared up a lot of things. although i do have a few more questions: about how much would that cost me; and is it true that gh comes in pill form as well? as far as the L-3 mishap, you are correct it was LR-3.....

thanks again man.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    4-6 months of HGH is minimum 6 being better

JohnnyB

rjg_uaw is offline New Member
    So it looks like your shopping list would look like:
    2mg of IGF-1 LR3
    250 - 500 IU's of HGH (STH)

I like the shopping list lol , but my question would be is it ok to do both at the same time like at the recommened dose? or what i thought would be more effected cycle would be too do the IGF-1 LR3 for 4 weeks and than the hgh for 6 weeks min than back again?

Thread Information