dblock189 is offline Associate Member

started gh today

i got my cycle planned out already but all i need is a lil help with the gh part.

I am starting at 2iu's a day 5/2 and plan on going to 4iu-6iu's i am in no hurry in rampping up as i know sides will come up. depending on the person of course.. I know this has been said before and yes i do my research as i have it very well layed out now should i run t3 or t4?? thats a lil grey area. I hear most people running t4 at about 100mcg?? now how should i go about running this iwth my gh. Please help me out . Gear if your there please let me know waht you suggest doing?? alternate them or what do you think is best? also the length. Usually i just run t3 for a month how should i go about doing this.. this i smy cycle

1-52 2 -6iu's gh (def six months)
    test e 500-750mggs 1-12
    tren e 400mgs 1-10
    winny 1-6 100 mgs oral

I will probably start test ten weeks and rest of cycle in about ten weeks to get the best effects with growth? is that a good idea? is it worth it and how should i include t3/t4?
    Last edited by dblock189; 09-05-2007 at 07:17 AM.

bump gear??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For a long time most users have used T3 with their HGH, no question about it working. Then suddnley, a few articles popped up about using T4 instead of T3. I've always used T4 because I have troubles obtaining T3, and I've always found it to be beneficial. So, unless we have clinical studies showing one of these compounds is more beneficial than the other, I believe this area will always remain grey. Some use T3, some use T4 but all report no issues.

When I use T4, I use about 100mcg, and I have ran this dose for extended period of time without any issues. Do keep in mind that everyone is different though.

Many will wonder do I have to use T4/T3 with my GH? Do I have to use insulin ? Do I have to use this, do I have to use that. Keep in mind, weather you use GH alone or not, you will get gains. However, adding these extra compounds will bring additional benefits.

I would run your GH first, then start your AAS cycle about 8 weeks into your GH cycle. With the winstrol , I usually use that compound at the end of my AAS cycle, I don't really find it benefiting at the start.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been flat out.

-Gear

Gear all i have to say is once again your the man..most hte times i just ready your replies to ppls post very informative..thanks alot bro guys like you is what keep this board going.. now as for as t3 I do have that already do i do run it at a maintence dose?? like run 12-25mcgs through the whole gh cycle?? or should i at a steady 60mcgs liek i usually do?? wat do u think?i know it all depends but alot of ppl just do low dose while on growth.. for some reason eveyrtime i see ppl talking about t3 on growth they dont do that much. Yea i will do the winstrol at the end i guess that would be a better idea.. I will also kickstart the cycle with prop. so you suggest i wait 8 weeks into growth to start..I will most likely do that dam im impatient but i guess i can wait. regardless the gains will be good rite?? hey no problem for late reply whenever you get around to its cool . I appreciate it.
    D

If you are going to use T3, there is no need to taper the dose, so stay on the same dose from start to end. 12.5 to 25mcg per day should get the job done.

Using a fast acting test such as prop is a good idea, so that will def be more beneficial at the start of your cycle than winstrol .

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

-Gear

Yea thanks so much bro..one last thing?? do you really think it will b that more beneficial if I wait to do my cycle 8 weeks into it?? Will it make that big of a diff where i should wait the 8 weeks??

johnny juice is offline Junior Member
    Gear you definitly have some of the best info on this board. Now would that dosage be the same if he was to use T3 or T4?

johhny,

from what i now you run t4 at a much higher dosage you cant run t3 that high lets see what he says.. Have you ran gh?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny juice
    Gear you definitly have some of the best info on this board. Now would that dosage be the same if he was to use T3 or T4?
    12.5 - 25mcg per day if using T3, and 100mcg per day if using T4. Those doses should just about do it.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    Yea thanks so much bro..one last thing?? do you really think it will b that more beneficial if I wait to do my cycle 8 weeks into it?? Will it make that big of a diff where i should wait the 8 weeks??
    Starting GH and AAS at the same time won't hurt, but you might want to start your AAS 8 - 12 weeks into your GH when your IGF levels are elevated.

-Gear

alright got ya. I'm not sure what i will do but watever it is i will be in the proper direction. Thanks so much. cant wait to see results. I'll keep ya posted.

D

Not a problem, all the best.

-Gear

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    With the winstrol, I usually use that compound at the end of my AAS cycle, I don't really find it benefiting at the start.
    would you do the same thing if you were gonna run anavar ? and if so how long would you run the var?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    would you do the same thing if you were gonna run anavar? and if so how long would you run the var?
    Start on about 50mg per day and run it for about 4 - 6 weeks. Increase the dose only if necessary.

Please forward any further AAS related questions to the AAS forum. --> http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/

-Gear

Thread Information