Jonblaze639 is offline New Member

Anyone use the newer Kexing kits w/ good results?

I had a guy PM me on my board asking if anyone had good results off the newer Kexing kits. Apparently he was recommended this GH by several people who had used the initial waterless kits, who had great results.

He's been on the GH now for 3 1/2 months at 4iu, and says he's noticed no sides or fatloss from it.

I've never used this brand myself, so i made this thread, and i'm going to link him here directly. Thanks.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It's not the Kexing GH i wouldn't trust, it's the source and the means which were taken to get that GH to North America...it is a delicate substance as you know and i just would not trust the shipping, might take too long and be to warm...i don't think anyone is counterfitting this item at this point...XXL

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's cheaper then jinos but it's a 192aa HGH, so the body could build anti-bodies to it making the HGH of no effect. I know there are Bros that have used it with good results but if you're one of the one that would make anti-bodies to it you'd have wasted your money.

JohnnyB

he bought the kexing from the same domestic source i get my jino's from, also i'm pretty sure they can sit out for around a month and be fine as long as they haven't been mixed.

He's never had red welts or anything from the GH so i doubt the antibodies is a problem.

I was thinking of telling him to up his dosage to 6iu? I think he basically just wants someone to say they've used the new water kits and they work the same as the waterless ones. Not sure what that would do, but i guess placebo is a btich.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    It's cheaper then jinos but it's a 192aa HGH, so the body could build anti-bodies to it making the HGH of no effect. I know there are Bros that have used it with good results but if you're one of the one that would make anti-bodies to it you'd have wasted your money.

JohnnyB

Johnny,
    I have heard on several boards that the whole kexing 192aa is a crock. I heard also heard that the first few batches were 192aa, but now they are up to par. I have seen this on like 4 dif boards bro.

As far as i know they have admitted to their GH being 192aa, but fully believe in their purification methods, ssaying there shouldn't be any problems.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonblaze639
    As far as i know they have admitted to their GH being 192aa, but fully believe in their purification methods, ssaying there shouldn't be any problems.
    I seen the letter where they addmitted it or I should say a copy of the letter. It was post by a source that sell lots of it.

JohnnyB

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just don't buy it. I just sent Kexing an email, We'll see what they say

Thread Information