Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

I need some good info on HGH,IGF-1 long R3,and androgen dosages

Heres my problem I think I have gone as far as I can with Anabolic steroids . I am at the begining of this new cycle 253lbs at about 11-13% BF. I have weighed in at 277lbs before but that was pretty fat as well. Im thinking of taking some of this tax money and buying my next years supplys. I have a few questions for the ones with some knowledge on this board.

First If I take Anabolic steroids ,HGH,IGF-1 long R3, slin. Can I take a smaller amount of each than suggested??? I plan on buying a 400iu Jintropin kit. ANd Im not sure how much IGF to get yet.

Would 400ius be enough to do two small cycles of HGH?

Right now im taking about 3 grams of gear, what can I expect to have to use while taking these other drugs??? 1 gram, 2 grams a week or what??

I have yet to find two posts or articles that match when it comes to the dosage or duration with IGF-1 long R3. Can anyone help me out with this one??? And also could I take less since Ill be taking other drugs??

Also I know that there is no pump loss with these drugs so how easy is it to keep gains from it???

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    This is what i would do:
    1000-1500mg of test per week (normaly i would stick to 1000mg but seeing you have used in the upwards of 3000mg, 1500mg might be better for you)
    4iu of GH 5 days on 2 days off (400iu would last you 20 weeks and i would administered it for the whole 20 weeks and not split it up)
    6-8iu of slin post workout (6 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    12.5mcg of T-3 ED
    Clomid 25mg ED

IGF-1r 40-60mcg on training days, post workout, split into two shots of 20-30mcg, taken bilaterally into the trainined muscle...4 weeks on, 4 weeks off

This cycle would pretty much duplicate Puberty and work great...good luck...XXL

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    400iu is enough for 1 cycle of HGH, the longer your on it the better the results.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the replys guys. I have read some more about Jintropin, saizan, and humatrope. From what I have been reading the Jintropin seems to be weaker than just about any other type of HGH. Both other kinds I have mentioned are twice as much $$$ as the jintropin. But have read that you have to take about twice as much Jintropin than other brands. What is your guys thoughts on this.

Also would you guys suggest using only Testosterone with this mixture?? No Deca ,Equipoise ,orals,ect...

Thread Information