Dmac is offline New Member

Would using HGH for this purpose be okay you think?

Hello people,

Well I have been further reasearching and have discussed HGH with one or two board members and everyone keeps telling me it will be a waste of time if I use it for only 10-12 weeks.

I am thinking of starting my first cycle in a few months and the main reason I want HGH to be a component of this cycle is for the following reason: strengthens tendons and ligaments

I was thinking of only having a relatively small dose of either 2-3iu's in a 5 on/2 off cycle. When combined with some sort of Test based AS (which I haven't decided upon yet) I feel that it would help in terms strengthening the ligaments and tendons especially when I know due to my genetics that I will gain alot during my first cycle. This can be positive in that yeah, I gain alot BUT when the body gains to fast injuries can occur this is were I think HGH would help. I am not looking to use HGH to gain mass - I will leave that work up to what ever Test based AS I end up choosing.

So what do you guys think? Also, which AS do you think would be best stacked with HGH in this case?

Feedback would be appreciated...
    Last edited by Dmac; 09-18-2004 at 07:21 PM.

djacosta is offline Junior Member
    i started at 2iu for a few days went up to 3iu and i had the worst shoulder which i had not done the bench in over a year..but within the the 12 weeks i was up to doing 4plates again...i gained a lot of water retention within those weeks but it def cured my shoulder....so i think its worth it if only for that...at least it helped me and i was not on anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    i started at 2iu for a few days went up to 3iu and i had the worst shoulder which i had not done the bench in over a year..but within the the 12 weeks i was up to doing 4plates again...i gained a lot of water retention within those weeks but it def cured my shoulder....so i think its worth it if only for that...at least it helped me and i was not on anything else...
    Interesting...this is exactly the type of news I like to hear here. I only intend on using it to help with some nagging injuries that continue to bother me. I am still able to train - but not at the type of intensity I would like to be at. If going on a cycle from my research I figure it would be good to add it in if only for the regenerative properties it contains.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac
    Hello people,

Well I have been further reasearching and have discussed HGH with one or two board members and everyone keeps telling me it will be a waste of time if I use it for only 10-12 weeks.

I am thinking of starting my first cycle in a few months and the main reason I want HGH to be a component of this cycle is for the following reason: strengthens tendons and ligaments

I was thinking of only having a relatively small dose of either 2-3iu's in a 5 on/2 off cycle. When combined with some sort of Test based AS (which I haven't decided upon yet) I feel that it would help in terms strengthening the ligaments and tendons especially when I know due to my genetics that I will gain alot during my first cycle. This can be positive in that yeah, I gain alot BUT when the body gains to fast injuries can occur this is were I think HGH would help. I am not looking to use HGH to gain mass - I will leave that work up to what ever Test based AS I end up choosing.

So what do you guys think? Also, which AS do you think would be best stacked with HGH in this case?

Feedback would be appreciated...
    5 weeks at 2iu/day repaired my ripped tendon between my tri's and elbow. I am a firm believer now because my injury was bad. Bruise the size of softball. I was benching 3 plates a side for reps. After the injury i couln't bench the bar,extreme burning pain. My doc said only thing that would help was hgh.So for me about $300 of gh fixed the problem IMO if you spread out the use of gh throughout your cycle,it will deffinatly reduce the chance of injury.PS I have never had any injury since while being on gh.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It will help ..... the only question is will it help enough to be worth the investment. I would say if you were to run closer to 16 weeks you would end up with a noticable improvement. At 10-12, it will depend on how you respond to HGH. For some people that will be enough, for others 10-12 weeks is the point you just start to notice it kicking in. For me, I have a pretty good number of injuries (shoulder, knees, ankle, back) thanks to extreme weightlifting and college football. When I started HGH, it was about the 3-4 month range where I noticed improvement. Before that, I really couldn't say that HGH was doing much to help my injuries.

I would say if you can, go ahead and try your proposed 10-12 weeks of HGH, but I would be ready to extend it to 16 - 20 weeks if need be. I don't think there is anyway to predict how your body will respond to HGH ahead of time. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and 12 weeks will be enough.

Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron
    Hey man, thanks for that great info. I think after your comment and speaking with another forum member it probably would be best to have a 16 month minimum with HGH rather than 12. I can just use what ever Test based AS I end up stacking with it for a shorter time and continue using HGH throughout my PCT.

One question...can you honestly say though that you felt HGH contributed to the healing effect on your body after that 3-4 month period?...and did you just have it by itself or stacked with something else?

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    5 weeks at 2iu/day repaired my ripped tendon between my tri's and elbow. I am a firm believer now because my injury was bad. Bruise the size of softball. I was benching 3 plates a side for reps. After the injury i couln't bench the bar,extreme burning pain. My doc said only thing that would help was hgh.So for me about $300 of gh fixed the problem IMO if you spread out the use of gh throughout your cycle,it will deffinatly reduce the chance of injury.PS I have never had any injury since while being on gh.
    Thanks for the feedback...looks like you had a really great experience with HGH.

Thread Information