joevette is offline Banned

Why take a break?

My question is why do you need a break from slin. The norm is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, but if you are only doing Humalog IM pwo 4-6 days per week why is a break neccessary. Every week you are using exogenous insulin instead of natural insulin for 8-12 meals while you are using your own insulin for 44-48 meals a week. Also, before Einstein left he mentioned that Humalog was the one insulin that did not cause insulin resistance to a significant degree.

I could definatly see needing a break if you were using Humalog 3x a day like some do or if you were using a long lasting insulin, but is it really neccessary for IM Humalog PWO only?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think we should take a break from everything, includin gear, slin, gh, work, wife, kids, licking pussy...you get my point, everything is fine in modaration and i think even though einy said it will not cause significant amount of insulin resistance, i disagree i think slin over time looses it's abbility to promote muscle growth, i have only used Humolin-R for about 6 weeks at the time and deiffinitly at the biggining it worked batter then later on...i would just take a break...XXL

I definatly agree that you need a break at some point, but why can't you use slin longer with less time off. You can use HGH for over a year at a time and there is really no set time off period. Also, Humalin r has been shown to cause insulin resistance, while humalog hasn't, but see you are even stretching it to 6 weeks. How long do you take off?

If i am bulking i will go 6 weeks on 4 weeks off...If i am dieting i will sometimes use it once day per week on my high carb day (3 shots of 6-8iu) just to recharge my glucose levels...XXL

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I think we should take a break from everything, includin gear, slin, gh, work, wife, kids, licking pussy...you get my point
    licking pussy is ok in moderation

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I never take a break from licking pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I never take a break from licking pussy.
    Sorry Bro but i need my 7 meals a day, got to take a break sometimes

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    If i am bulking i will go 6 weeks on 4 weeks off...If i am dieting i will sometimes use it once day per week on my high carb day (3 shots of 6-8iu) just to recharge my glucose levels...XXL
    mike i am interested in hearing more about how you use slin when dieting...maybe start a thread or something???

So, do you think a 6 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule would work. If I'm only shooting pwo 4-6 days a week that seems like enough time off.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    So, do you think a 6 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule would work. If I'm only shooting pwo 4-6 days a week that seems like enough time off.
    i couldnt make an argument as to why not...

i dont know if i said this before, but i have found guys who use it pwo only year around...both humalog, and humalin...i think your genetic have everything to do with insulin resistance...

just try it and see what happens...JMO though

I agree, I read a post from someone the other day about how he used Humalog PWO like 3-4 days a weeks for his entire cycle. He seems pleased with the results. So, I think I will try 6 on 2 off, I've been taking R-ALA also, so maybe that will help with any insulin resistance.

Thread Information