nicknine is offline New Member

heys guys i just purchased some new gh can anyone tell me sum

i purchased the new chinese gh i think its jinotrop or sum like that ..anyway can anyone telll if they tried this and if its good or whatever?? also i only had money for 2 kits which i was told was worth 40 days ....will 4o days of this stuff do much ???? i need to lose like 2inches on my waste and round out a bit ... im also gonna take some sust 250 with it.... if anyone knowledgeable about this stuff has time please answer my questions in detail i would appreciate it thankx nick

thanks red... i dont know if i will be able to afford another but i iwilll try... i hope it gets me to where i want to be or somewhat...im 30 yrs old been struggling with handles and midsection for along time and bis lack peak as well ...im 5'10 250 pds just came down from 285 ...i do alot of cardio and workout high reps..... my problem is peak and thick skin ... so im hopin it will do even alittle sumthin will make me smile.... thanks for your input much appreciated

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    not flaming but you shoulda asked these questions before you bought it! lol, well anyway it seems that 3 months is the bare minumim for satisfactory results, so I would put it off untill you can buy at least one more kit. Just my opinion though

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Ever heard of "Search" button...now you have , use it!
    XXL

ya i hear ya but they talk about gh overalll not in perticular but thankx for your input

lowboy is offline New Member
    I just finished 3 months on jin... no results... i could only take 2iu's a day....to many sides ... im switching to another brand.

Thread Information