marlin444 is offline Associate Member

IGF/GH numbness at injection sight

hey i shot 20mcg of igf-1 and 3 ui's of GH subC on the highest ab muscle/touching the ribcage. its numb from 3 days ago!!! and itchie numb too! wtf??? anyone experience this? my igf was reconstituted with BA, and it sung like a MOTHERFUKER ALL DAY LONG! is this normal? my IM injectinos werent even that bad. i put 15mcg in my pecs, and lats. no pain, no numbness!

ttt im getting it every where i shoot now. my lats and chest too (not as bad though). this is really strange having numbspots alllll over my body and week 1 isnt even totally up.

every time ive felt the numbness i actually diluted it more than normally lol. .8cc water with .02cc of ba. thats a 40:1 ratio. maybe ill try 50:1 (1cc to .02ml ba)

red baron - use your nails and pinch over an injection sight you did that stung recently. and one that you did yesterday. see if your getting the same **** and just dont realize it.

**** its still numb lolol. not cool its been over a week!! and the patch is just as big if not bigger!!! WTF?

Thread Information