Jonblaze639 is offline New Member

Is it safe to use DNP while on GH?

I'm currently on GH and at the rate i'm going i'll be around 8% or so, i was wondering if i could use DNP like towards the end of the cycle for an extra kick to get to like 6-7% or if this is a big NO.

My major concern is that i'm sure my thyroid is already shot from the GH, and i dont want to do any permanent damage, especially when DNP has the effects it has on the thyroid. Any input is appreciated.

joevette is offline Banned
    That sounds like a good waste of GH. I'd wait until after you GH cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    That sounds like a good waste of GH. I'd wait until after you GH cycle.
    please elaborate, thanks in advance.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your thyroid shouldn't be "shot" from GH, the glands are very resiliant, your thyroid is inhibited slightly due to the added GH but to a very small degree, your thyroid will kick back when you come off, add some coleus forskoli into your pct's and you'll avoid any rebound effects as well. DNP is a good choice for stripping off the extra few % of bodyfat your looking for, especially because dnp doesn't require your thyroid to be in optimal working order for the added benefits of your elevated basal metabolic rate, you could add 50mcgs a day during your dnp cycle but it's not necessary IMO. adding 25-50mcgs/day of t3 during the GH cycle will correct any slight inhibition caused from the GH. I would suggest you check your basal body temp and PM me with the results and we can go from there, but sinse your BF% is already fairly low i wouldn't suspect that you have a low thyroid function, and even if you do we can correct this naturally. READ "testing your thyroid function" for instructions on how to check your BBT, don't worry about the armpit temp?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    mallet, great info brother. where ya been?

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    mallet, great info brother. where ya been?
    Career change in effect? I'm having trouble contributing to all the boards, but i'll be back!

DNP by itself is such an effective fat burner, I can't see spending so much money on growth hormone . I'd use growth for bulking and a T3/DNP/Test cycle for quick cutting. If you are already using GH to cut then I don't see any harm in adding some DNP. Have you used DNP before?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    DNP by itself is such an effective fat burner, I can't see spending so much money on growth hormone. I'd use growth for bulking and a T3/DNP/Test cycle for quick cutting. If you are already using GH to cut then I don't see any harm in adding some DNP. Have you used DNP before?
    already on growth bro. Using it mainly for a very lean bulk/body recomp. The thing is since i'll be doing GH for 8 months, 10 days of the cycle, to run a quick cutter towards the end and lose whatever fat i have left over doesn't seem like a big sacrifice, know what i'm saying?

I figure i'll be around 8% from the GH, i've decided i'll be throwing in the DNP towards the end for an extra kick and try to get down to 6-7%.

No i've never used DNP before, but i have done some research, and plan to do a ton more before i use it. (Wont be using it till december sometime.)

I'd say your good to go! just be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    just be safe
    That would be the plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonblaze639
    already on growth bro. Using it mainly for a very lean bulk/body recomp. The thing is since i'll be doing GH for 8 months, 10 days of the cycle, to run a quick cutter towards the end and lose whatever fat i have left over doesn't seem like a big sacrifice, know what i'm saying?

I figure i'll be around 8% from the GH, i've decided i'll be throwing in the DNP towards the end for an extra kick and try to get down to 6-7%.

No i've never used DNP before, but i have done some research, and plan to do a ton more before i use it. (Wont be using it till december sometime.)
    Sounds good, that's definatly an attainable goal.

Thread Information