1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

HGH for tendons and joints?

I'm having a great deal of wrist pain lately from lifting heavy (using AAS) and I was wondering if HGH has any potential to help me strengthen up my joints and tendons. I am IMO young for HGH use at 23 years old (just started using AAS) so I'd also like to know if theres anyway I can get the effect I'm looking for on a pretty low dose, I'm not trying to gain size or cut with HGH just use it to help my wrists if possible - thats it.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You should get your wrist checked out first to see what the problem is before you try to fix it.

joevette is offline Banned
    HGH does increase tendon and joint strength, but not immediatly. In fact it could make your joints hurt more for a while, but once you get off they should be stronger. You could always use wrist wraps when liftin heavy.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    You should get your wrist checked out first to see what the problem is before you try to fix it.
    Yeah I'm going later tonight to see a doc, just checking all my options, because even once the pain is gone I've still got weak(er) tendons

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

HGH and Tendons

That is one of the reasons why I am looking to add this product to my next cycle. My muscle has improved significantly, while my tendons seem to still be the "soft" spot, hindering improvement.

That, and armbars have damaged my elbows, so I want them STRONG.

Good luck,

Jimbo

Thread Information