Thread: Slin?

juicelee is offline Associate Member

Slin?

hey bros,

I was just thinking about my cycle now and how im goin to be running slin along with it and, my curiousity kicked in I usually gain roughly about 15-20lbs during cycle (test alone usually). I am just curious as to what other members have experienced. As far as increased gains on top of the test gains. For example: if I were to gain 17lbs with test only would I be gaining 27lbs (total) with slin in the picture or 22lbs (total) etc?

note: slin will be used with creatine,glutamine, whey protein, dextrose of course and, all fat will be kept near 0

thanks for your time

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Its very hard to say how much you will gain. It all depends on you training, nutrition, rest, genetics etc etc. Just beacuse you gained about 15lbs on
    "test only cycle", it doesnt mean you will gain more if you were to use test and slin. You could very easily gain less. So you just gotta try and see. However, slin is a very good drug to use and can be very beneficial to you strength and weight wise if used properly. More drugs doesnt nesseserely mean more results. If you use too much, it can get to the point where you will get more sides than results. Good luck

joevette is offline Banned
    Well, I can't say how much you'll gain, but I'm on my 5th weeks of 1050mg Test Prop and 14ius of slin PWO only and I'm up 19 lbs. This is just coming off a cutter, though.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Joevette whats ur goal doing 1050mg of prop?

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    Joevette whats ur goal doing 1050mg of prop?
    I'm looking to put on about 40lbs in the next 25 or so weeks.

joevette are u gonna use slin all throught out your cycle, maybe 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off week 1 - 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    joevette are u gonna use slin all throught out your cycle, maybe 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off week 1 - 25?
    Yes, slin throughout. Maybe 6 on 2 off 4-6 days a week, pwo only. Then Slin and IGF-1 LR3 during pct.

That sounds good man, good luck to you

Thread Information