sanish is offline New Member

Question about growth hormone??

hey guys i have a question about growth hormone i have never used the stuff but i am planning to do so i have heard that it causes sideeffects like it makes ur head big and enlarges ur jaw and causes bony overgrowth i want to know if i use it would it have similer effects on me because i am only twenty years old

Thanx

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    twenty years old is a borderline age to use growth hormone due to the fusion of your growth plates around that age. The condition your referring to is acromegaly, and is not common amongst GH users that dose appropriately!

Some people are predisposed to agromegaly, some people have adverse reactions when you supplement with growth hormone, but if any sides were unbearable, you would stop treatment before somethign along those lines could happen. So in my opinion in the educated GH user those side effects are second to none!

Why exactly is it you want to use the GH? What are your goals?

well actually i dont know if its bad genes or anything but i workout i eat like a pig but for some reason i dont see any results the thing is i look way too young for my age i look like i am 15 i weight 110 pounds i look the same since i was 14 years old i have tried every thing and i heard about growth hormone and how it makes u grow so figured i that may be this might work, help me grow.

wrong!

how old are you actually? you weigh 110 pounds??

outline what your diet is like for me, and you training schedule. Its not drugs you need, growth hormone wont do anything for you! If you absolutely insisted on drugs AAS would do better for you. Dbol and test possibly!

i am 20 years old i am 5ft 8in and weight110 pounds serously

and as for my diet, basicallly i eat six times per day high protein diets mostly
    meat, junk food i also take some whey protein powder i work out like 4-5 days in a week benchprees 130 is the highest i ever went pushups, lift weights etc... i went or a blood test and my protein level is actually high the doctor says its my genes but i seem to be the smallest in my family my weight height and my size i know it sounds pathetic but i am really desperate i am willing to try anything i also ordered some steroids from my country its cheaper $3.00 per shot DecaDurabolin 50mg so i might as well try that too

and i have no idea what AAS and Dbol are so???

well right, i did go for a blood test and my doctor tells me everything is fine except my TSH hormone came out a little high and my protein level was high
    and he seem to blame it on my genes tells me i cant change my genes and that using growth hormone is too dangerous, and he had the same problem when he was around my same age and all of a sudden when he hit 40 he started to gain weight, but u know i dont want to wait that long

i might be able to get my blood test and post it but i could do that later on because i need to get a copy from him

Well ok, so is it a problem, curable? would steroids and growth hormone help
    i cant quite understand because when i see pictures of me when i was younger and right now its like i havent really changed i look the same, same height too i didnt think i had a problem back then because i was younger, my height is not the problem but i cant seem to put on any weight and i look like a 15 year old with facial hair

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yes talk to angel about it hes the most educated with gh
    since einstein left.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    So how many cycles of GH has angel done? Just curious.
    angel is just starting his first growth hormone cycle, along with test, tren , anavar , letro, t3, igf, pgf2a, and insulin .

and angel has been studying clinical endocrinology for 5 years now

See thats what I mean he know his **** nonetheless.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Good point RebBaron. There are knowledgable people on board. RedBaron and others have been a lot of help to me personally and I have been at this for a long time. There are a lot of young kids on these boards so we have a responsability to make sure the info is as accurate as possible. I am personally glad that we do have the knowlegeable folks on board and that more are joining the ranks.
    Keep studying guys because I would rather read your posts that study endocrinology. I start business and then hire the best I can get. that is why I like this board, I can get the knowledge from the best.
    Good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yes talk to angel about it hes the most educated with gh
    since einstein left.

Who's Angel ??? and can anybody recomand a good brand of GrowthHormone
    i found this site "eaglemedsupply" which sells saizen 24iu 8mg single vial for $160 this seems preety cheap.

Thank You i really appreciate it

i am going to check out if there are any drugs available on the market that could help slow down my metabolism

redbaron

what you said was very true. I was not discrediting your knowledge, nor that of any other bro on this board. Your right, there is much information to be learned in all aspects of what we are doing to ourselves!
    BTW i'm not studying to be a doctor, i'm actually majoring in nuclear physics. I've just spent much of my time reading up on it, and talking with some of the "higher ups" in some GH companies like kexing, gensci, and ankebio!

Also since i'm writing the GH profile, and you have much experience with its use, i'm sure you will be hearing from me soon. I need to gather a bit of info from people who have done multiple cycles, and possibly of different brands!

Quote Originally Posted by sanish
    Who's Angel ??? and can anybody recomand a good brand of GrowthHormone
    i found this site "eaglemedsupply" which sells saizen 24iu 8mg single vial for $160 this seems preety cheap.
    no that price is absolutely outrageous!!!! thats over $8 per iu...
    i would get that vial for around $50 for jintropin, or around $80 for humatrope

(i'm angel btw)

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    no that price is absolutely outrageous!!!! thats over $8 per iu...
    i would get that vial for around $50 for jintropin, or around $80 for humatrope

(i'm angel btw)

Really can u tell me where u get your brand of growth hormone and thats a big price difference and i actually thought that was cheap. man ur gonna save me a lot of money thanx!

sanish check your pm also humatrope is probably the best
    gh brand out there.

Thread Information