lowboy is offline New Member

decided to cotinue jin.... help please

Ive been on jin for 3 months with no visible improvements... I was going to stop, but I just bought another 2 kits... Im doing 2iu's ED... when do you think things will kick in??? and has anyone else had a similar situation??? and yes its real..

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd bump it to 3-4ius ed. How old are you?

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I have the same situation. I am 44 years old and have been on since June with little noticable results. My body fat has gone down but I was also doing a cycle. But I am not seeing any improvement for the last couple of months. I too am taking 2 IU's of jino. From what I hear this is a long term thing and the 3 month mark is the minimum for any type of results. I am going to bump myself up to 3 IU's and see what happens. I started at 4 IU's but the sides where too painful. I even swelled up on 3 IU's but I have been at 2 for a while and I will up to 3 to see what happens.
    I hope this helps a little. Good luck!

Im going to bump it up to 3iu's also, but I know the sides will come back.

I bumped it up to 2.5 iu's ...and wow did i feel like **** yesterday... bloated face and lots of pressure on my eyes... Honestly, Im coming to the conclusion that jin is garbage... I know I hear guys raving about it, but I think its cheap for a reason.... Like I said in a different post... I did 6 weeks of nutropin 4 years ago... amazing results in only 6 weeks ....and not one side effect!!!!! my 2 new kits are gettin traded!!!!

Thread Information