Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question IGF... who shoots am/pm... and who does post WO?

I am seeing both sides of this... has anyone done both and which do you prefer? Im doing post workout... but I just want to see if twice ED is worth it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I used post w/o the first time and it worked great. I added a pm shot on my second run and the fat loss was better.

If you search anabolicfreakz for BULLFX's run on LR3 IGF-1 he did pm shots and had great results.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I started out twice a day....it worked well. I then switched to PWO only.....it also worked well. Since I usually have several other injections through the course of a day to consider in addition to IGF, I stuck with PWO only for convenience sake. It is still working well for me.
    How long have you been running it?

JohnnyB

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I used post w/o the first time and it worked great. I added a pm shot on my second run and the fat loss was better.

If you search anabolicfreakz for BULLFX's run on LR3 IGF-1 he did pm shots and had great results.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Johnny, wouldn't pm shots shut down your night time GH release? I know in your case it's not so much of an issue as your natural GH is fairly low already (I think it was you who said that anyway) but for someone who wants to retain their nocturnal GH release doesn't the GH feedback loop use IGF levels as its measure?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    interesting... I think ill stick to PW unless someone can say that it is better to shoot twice ED.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Johnny, wouldn't pm shots shut down your night time GH release? I know in your case it's not so much of an issue as your natural GH is fairly low already (I think it was you who said that anyway) but for someone who wants to retain their nocturnal GH release doesn't the GH feedback loop use IGF levels as its measure?
    It would depend on the negitive feedback if it would effect it or not, I'll see if I can find anything on it.

JohnnyB

Thread Information