Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

I need some info on IGF-1 and HGH.. Please Help

Since I dont like the Idea of buying HGH from overseas trying to smuggle my HGH into the country on a block of Dry Ice. I will be buying my HGH from a Anti- aging clinic here in the United States. I dont want to have any chances taken with getting either ruined HGH or having it taken by customs.

I have been reading that Jintropin is much weaker than most other types of HGH. Here is what I can get.

Jintropin 500 iu's for $3,750

Saizen 256 iu's for $3,840

Humatrope 360ius for $5,400

Would it be worth it for me to buy either the Saizen or Humatrope instead of the Jintropin??? If I can take lets say half the amount of Saizen and get the same results I think I would rather do that.

Before anyone gripes about posting prices, keep in mind that these prices are from a legal Anti-aging clinic that anyone can go to. And should have nothing to do with Sources or anything like that..

Also I can get IGF-1 from a research company for a really good price. They sell it in 1mg and 5mg kits. I can afford to get the 5mg kit so that should last me for a while. Couple questions.

What do you guys think about the Quality of IGF-1 from research companys??

Since this would be 1/7 th of the price of IGF-1 long R3, how less effective is regular IGF-1 than the Long R3 version??? Would it be better to just get the Long R3 version or will taking more of the normal version do just as good???

ALso would more frequent injections of the IGF-1 make up for not using the Long R3 version?? Maybe 4-5 injections a day or something?? Im not sure how this stuff works.

Also is IGF-1 like HGH where it has to kept cool at all times. Should this Research Company send this to me on a block of Dry Ice???

ALso if I buy HGH from the clinic should it also be sent on Ice???

Big Help thanks!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At those prices I'd go with LR3 IGF-1 and forget the HGH

JohnnyB

Johnny would you still suggest I only use IGF-1 long R3 if it costs me $ 110.00 per 100mcgs and that is international with the risk of it not being handled properly and maybe even siezed by customs????

Does IGF-1 long R3 also grow connective tissue like HGH???

Also which do you think is more healthy all around for you HGH or IGF-1????? Which one makes you feel better????

Well im working with the source on prices for 500ius of jintropin and a good amount of IGF-1 long R3 GenSci.. So we will see what he does with that. He will also be quoting me a price on all the other Gear so Ill see if he can come up with something alot better than that. If not screw him. Im planning on spending 6-7 thousand so he better come up with something.

500ius would be enough for 20 weeks at 4 ius a day. Will that be enough?? Or should I get a little more since im allready putting so much money into this next one???

Thanks again for all the responses. If it wasnt for a select few ( you guys) I couldnt get any help in this forum. Not too many people seem to respond to my Questions for what ever reason.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Johnny would you still suggest I only use IGF-1 long R3 if it costs me $ 110.00 per 100mcgs and that is international with the risk of it not being handled properly and maybe even siezed by customs????

Does IGF-1 long R3 also grow connective tissue like HGH???

Also which do you think is more healthy all around for you HGH or IGF-1????? Which one makes you feel better????
    OUCH you need to get some new sources

JohnnyB

This guy is the only guy I have seen have IGF-1 long R3 gensci. But this guy also uses a remailer and Ill get my stuff no matter what problems he has with customs. I can get HGH for quite a bit cheaper but I am concerned about taking a chance using them. They are all international with no remailers.

Thread Information