T_111_222_333 is offline New Member

Need Help just started SLin

I have just started a slin cycle and have just finished my second week with no gains.

I am eating right and working out right and am currently using 10iu pwo, Does it matter what insulin you use.

I am currently using Novorapid 4 days a week

Can anyone help?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you using Insulin alone or with AAS? If you are using it alone then your gains wont be as good as if you were to use it with AAS. I used slin alone and had good gains but nothing too dramatic. As for Novarapid, IMO Humalog is the best to use these days even though Novarapid isnt too bad itself. Insulin is all diet dependant, you will either get fat or you will get good quality gains, so if you are not gaining anything then maybe your nutrition isnt as good as it should be. At 10IU you should defenitely see some sort of changes, but like I said, using slin alone sometime isnt as effective as people make it out to be. And yes it does matter what type of slin you use. Its best to use the ones thate are quik acting (Humalog). Do you know much about slin use?

T_111_222_333 is offline New Member
    I have a general idea, i've done some basic research

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Please do as much research as you can if your gonna use slin. If slin isnt used properly, it can be fatal. Its very important to know all the "do" and "don'ts".

Thread Information