big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Post IGF-lr3 injection site lumps

I have a knot or lump in two places from IGF injections. The one in my calve has been there for about 2 weeks and is still sore when I stretch it or massage. Is this a result of BA inflammation or something else? I have had similiar lumps from gear but they all seemed to clear up after a couple of days. Any suggestions? Thanks!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, from what I've read sometimes this happens due to the BA. WHen injecting SubQ this occurs also, but still even IM. THat happened to me a few times, but inflammation subsided within a few days.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Big4N:

Yep, I've got the same thing going on. The interesting thing is, the only place this has noticably occurred is in my quads. Other IM injection sites (biceps, tris, pecs and delts) are fine, at least I can't feel anything there. The lumps in my quads have now been there for over three weeks. They don't hurt--no signs of inflamation but, they're very noticeable to the touch. My GF asked me about them this past weekend. I quickly made up a BS story about how a cable snapped on a leg-lift machine, struck my legs and left this permanent welt. I know, I know...pretty lame. But I'd had a cocktail or two and wasn't at the top of my game.

Anyway, we can't be the only ones experiencing this. Let's hear from the other experienced bros.

Magnum

Was yours Igf-1 lr3 related?

I hope this **** goes away. The one im my calve is sore every time I try and stretch it out. I am wondering if some sort of localized growth happened causing a knot?

Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Yep IGF-1 is the culprit

Yeah B4N:

I just got done with a 4 week course of MR IGF-1 L3--my first ever.
    I just don't get it. Why no lumps of any kind in the other IM sites?
    Why my quads only??? Doesn't make any sense to me.

If your experience is anything like mine, the soreness will go away soon.
    But, you've got to wonder about whatever material it is that's causing the lump. It doesn't look like it's going to disipate in my case. What's my prognosis, that's what I wonder.

Magnum

Anybody? Red Barron, you out there?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Update

Wow, I forget all about this thread until you bumped it. All the lumps went away. The one that was in my calve took the longest time to go away. About 3-4 weeks. The unusual thing is that calve is about 1" larger than the other. It was about 1/2" before the lump. The knot or lump that was in the pec is also gone. I wont do a IGF-1 pec inject again. The lump was so visable whenever I did a front double bicep. Never going to chance that again.

Thread Information