KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

well it appears my wisdom teeth...

I had x-rays done 2 years ago at my dds showing I had 3 wisdom teeth, all impacted at the time, and one of them (#16) was growing sideways. This was not uncommon they told me. I went to the same dentist today to get more x-rays done and talk about getting the wisdom teeth removed. I told her they all came in this year which was pretty fast (most likely due to the IGF-1 Lr3 I used earlier this year). THen a weird thing happened....She noticed #16 that was growing sideways turned rightside up and is growing in normal. She said she has never seen this before. I posted this in here because I have a suspicion that it could be due to the IGF. What do ya'll think?

Last edited by aXe; 09-30-2004 at 09:04 PM.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I had x-rays done 2 years ago at my dds showing I had 3 wisdom teeth, all impacted at the time, and one of them (#16) was growing sideways. This was not uncommon they told me. I went to the same dentist today to get more x-rays done and talk about getting the wisdom teeth removed. I told her they all came in this year which was pretty fast (most likely due to the IGF-1 Lr3 I used earlier this year). THen a weird thing happened....She noticed #16 that was growing sideways turned rightside up and is growing in normal. She said she has never seen this before. I posted this in here because I have a suspicion that it could be due to the IGF. What do ya'll think?

...Um, no. It happens that way frequently. Seemingly impacted teeth will many times spontaneously upright and attain normal eruption.

Special K is offline New Member

Impacted sweet!!

I hate that word!!!Last year had the Dentist sorry the oral surgen climb right on top of my chest to pull a bottom wizdom that was also at a 90.Well to make things worse the tooth then breaks into 4 pieces!!The healing process is also something to look forward to.Been studying IGF and have done a little GH and I'm always using insulin .When does it end?Oh well I'll leave a good looking coarpse. K

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ...Um, no. It happens that way frequently. Seemingly impacted teeth will many times spontaneously upright and attain normal eruption.
    Really? well I didn't know that and it's weird she hasn't seen it happen before. But maybe it's because she was a hygentist. Anywho, thanks for the response.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i think them growing in fast is a direct result of igf. i think it going back upright was chance.

Thread Information