sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Effects of low IGF (GH) in Adult Males?

I have been diagnosed by an endocrinologist as having extremely low levels of IGF.

Simple Question:
    What are some of the effects of having low/no gh in an adult male of 40?

What would happen if I just didn't buy jintropin? Do I really need it?

I need to have a real good reason to have my Jintropin covered under medical,, but with so many things wrong with me, I was wondering what effects are really caused by my IGF levels.

Tendonitis? Osteoperosis? Sleeplessnes? Constant Masturbation? Drowsiness? Recovery time?

Looking for something that I can say "A-HA!" That's what's causing it, and have this case made to my medical insurance providor.

Anybody know? And where is Einstein?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Anybody know? And where is Einstein?
    On the run bro with some big angry bodybuilders hot on his heels - he turned scammer.

Oh and when did you get back from mars?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro your insurance will not cover jino's, it'll be an American HGH that they will cover.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    On the run bro with some big angry bodybuilders hot on his heels - he turned scammer.

Oh and when did you get back from mars?
    LOL...I wasn't on the board for about 60 days, so the Einstein thing was news to me. I was just doing research on my own question above, and Einstein always had a lot of science to back up any question. Too Bad.

Mars? I don't get it. But I guess you're telling me that this was big news and I missed it. Out of the loop, again.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Like JohnnyB said, there is no way they are going to cover Jino. In fact, if you find a supposed anti-aging clinic advertising Jino as one of their brands they are not a legitimate clinic......maybe a legitimate domestic source, but not a dyed in the wool anti-aging MD controlled US clinic. You will only get a prescription for the American branded HGH.

Clinically, the following symptons have been observed from individuals who were hormone deficient. The lower the level of your growth hormone , the more dramatic the symptoms may be:

• Skin loses elasticity. Becomes thinner, sags, and wrinkled.
    • Loss of vigor and stamina.
    • Bones lose strength. Tendency toward osteoporosis.
    • Loss of sexual powers and libido.
    • Muscles lose strength and mass.
    • Fat tissue increases and accumulates.
    • Memory begins to fade.
    • Heart muscle loses strength.
    • Decreased kidney function.
    • Decreased immunity and increased healing time.
    • Hair becomes thinner and loses color.
    • Increased cholesterol level.

If you are over 40 and have some of these symptoms, you could certainly make a solid case for HRT including HGH (which would in turn raise your IGF levels). If your insurance won't cover it at all, then it is time to seek out some Jino.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron
    Thank you for the response. I thought Jino was the gold standard for GH replacement. But it makes sense that only American Products would be used. Wonder what they'll give me. And if they prescribe x brand, and its not covered, am I allowed to buy anything as a suitable sub. Would this be subject to seizure if I order Jino and Customs got it. Could I take my script in?

BTW, I didn't go to an anti-aging clinic. It was a referred endocrinologist to find the cause of my pituitary/thyroid problems. Hashimoto's disease. I have just about everything you put on the list but heart problems, but they did find a "non-specific" abnormality in my ekg a year ago, but I didn't think to put that with this. The explanation I was given is that "this is not bad, but we have a reading that beeps where it boop", or something to that nature.

But looking at your list:

• Skin loses elasticity. Becomes thinner, sags, and wrinkled. Not bad here. Typical.
    • Loss of vigor and stamina. I bonk very easily. Attributed as much to my thyroid according to endocinologist. Testosterone helps cure this.
    • Bones lose strength. Tendency toward osteoporosis. But how about Tendons? I have VERY weak tendons and knees. Just hit me suddenly about two years ago, no notice.
    • Loss of sexual powers and libido. Not as good as I once was, but as good once as I'll ever be.
    • Muscles lose strength and mass. Yep. Yep. Cycle is the only thing that brought me back to normal.
    • Fat tissue increases and accumulates. Yep. My BF (off cycle) can be up to 28%
    • Memory begins to fade. Definately. I speak like George Bush sometimes. Great man, but ****...
    • Heart muscle loses strength. See above.
    • Decreased kidney function. Hmmm...Didn't test this one.
    • Decreased immunity and increased healing time. Here's the big ones. I scar with just about any bleeding injury. Major Scarring.
    • Hair becomes thinner and loses color. HA! And they diagnosed Alapasia (or something like that) I have huge chuncks that just fall out, then grow back. My general gave me prednisone shots in my scalp!
    • Increased cholesterol level. Went from 160 Total four years ago to 130 in just LDL tested earlier in the month.

Ok. You help me make a case. I just have to gather up all my medical records to get the endocrinologist to lobby for me.

THANK YOU GREATLY!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Intresting Sensei Jim, I am in the same boat as you. I have sent an inquiry in for HGH from my insurance company to see the cost. Amazingly it is covered under my plan, but I don't know the cost. The department that does the injectables will only speak to you if you have a script on file?

I am 33, I have all the bad effects of low IGF-1. I loved hearing that my throid sut down recently I was saying to myself: What the hell else could go wrong with me? When I find out later this month I will post here what the treatment plan is going to be. Good luck with yours.

zaarel is offline Junior Member

prescription and Jino

Having a valid prescription for HGH will not prevent issues if importing or possessing Jino. The FDA provison for personal use importation applies only to drugs that are not domestically available. Therefore foreign versions of drugs that have domestically approved counterparts are classified as unapproved drugs. In many states possesion of unapproved drugs carries and equal ( in some cases worse) charge than that of Schedule III AAS. This is a fact. Certainly sucks and is obvisouly signed sealed and delivered by pharmaceutical lobbying. This is information from Legal Muscle which I have found to be extremely informative.

Thread Information