Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Please answer HGH question if u can

Thanks for taking the time to answer

I'm 36 years old, 6 feet and around 200 lbs. My body fat is 11%
    I'm looking to get as rip as possible, look a little younger and to help heal my tendonitis.
    I will use 3 to4 iu a day ( 5 on - 2 0ff ) for 4 or 6 months. I will cycle steriod 2 months on - 2 off.

My questions are:

1- I heard that serostim give u more water retention than other hgh-true or false

2- I was told that u need almost twice the number of iu's of sero to equal the effect of other hgh, such as huma- true or false

3- They say that hgh gives u new muscle cells. How can that be if studies show that although u get lean body wieght gains ( water,blood, tendons etc.. ) from hgh alone, you do not get lean muscle gains.

4- How much of the hgh gains are permanent.

First off, thanks for answering !

[QUOTE=RedBaron]1- If you pop the dose up to 4IU's or higher right out of the gate, you will probably puff up with some water. It usually passes in a reasonable amount of time QUOTE]

So what u are telling me is that there will be some water retention at first but it will deminish with time even if i keep taking it. How long before it starts deminishing

One last question to help me know if the sero is good. If I take 3 to 4 iu's a day ( 5 on - 2 off ), how long before I start seeing signs that it's working and what are they ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro use another HGH besides Serostim, I know a couple of Bros that have used them and used jino or other HGH's and they were more potent.

JohnnyB

Thanks JohnnyB, but the thing is that I live in montreal and anything else i can find is almost double the price. I did get a real good deal on the sero

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go International, I'm on serostims and I'll be using something else next time.

JohnnyB

Thread Information