5on 2off/6on 1 off?

which is better when using 6iu's of IGF ed??? would the effects differ?? is one better for fat loss and one for bulk???

gonna be stacking with anavar ...30 mgs ed..thanks bros

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Are you really talking IGF or are you talking about HGH? If you really do mean IGF, take 60mcg a day, everyday for a month or so. You definitely don't want to take 6IU's of IGF ED....that would equate to about 2mg of IGF, which would be a whole month's supply.....it would do some really bad things at that high of a dose everyday, if you even survived it.

If you are talking about 6IU's of HGH a day, then 5/2 is fine and will accomplish fat loss and lean muscle gain. If you were taking a lower dose, 6/1 might speed up the time to results a bit, but at 30IU's a week (6IU's X5 days), you will be getting results about as fast as is possible with GH.

Let me give you credit You know alot about HGH and IGF, where do you get most of the information related to cycle use for HGH and IGF.

yea sorry i meant 60mcgs per day...do i take it everyday, even on non-workout days??

Thread Information