M56M is offline New Member

Who is the youngest user of GH on this board???

Who is the youngest user of GH on this board or you know AND have you seen many side effects with their dosage?? I ask this question bc my cousin is 23 years old and is about to take that step BUT i believe he should stick to just AS until AT LEAST 26-27. Whats is the take on this?? and if he does use it what dosage would minimize sides? I was thinkin 1.5 IUs a day?

M56M

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk to angelxterminator. He is knowledgable in this area.

kilroz is offline Junior Member
    i can tell you right now i'm the youngest on this board to ever use GH. i used 4ius ED for almost 5 months and loved it. i used it along with a decent dose of test. after about the 3 month mark, i really started dropping the fat. the only, and i mean ONLY side i ever had, was the numb fingers and toes. it sucked when i tried to pick my nose i couldn't feel if there was a booger or not. other than that i loved it. and please, don't ask for my age. it would start the biggest **** storm you'd ever imagine lol

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    4 IUs each day for 5 months don't come cheap.

M56M is offline New Member
    Guys thanks for the help, i greatly appreciate it. Its funny the more research i do for my cousin the more interested GH makes me. It can do so pretty amazing things from what i see. But for the most part 2ius seem to be ideal for fatloss and 4 ius for fatloss & muscle growth. So for someone to lose some fat and gain a bit of muscle wouldn't '3ius' be the ideal option for minimal sides and muslce/growth-fatloss?

M56M

Thread Information