T_111_222_333 is offline New Member

Just wandering about slin

Can anyone tell me about how long it takes to see gains on slin? I am using 10iu and I am still not seeing any difference.? Do results act quick or does it take time?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Results can vary depending on if you are using slin alone or with AAS. If you are using slin alone then your results probably wont be as good as if you were using slin with AAS. I used it alone and had some quik changes, nothing major though. You shouldnt really use slin any longer than 4 weeks - 6 weeks at once, so the results should defenitely arrive by the end of the 2nd week. You gotta remember that slin is very diet dependant, so the better your nutrition is, more likely better results you will have. Not to mention that proper training and rest plays a big role also. Your genetics is something that that will slow or speed up your gains as well, so once again it all depends on that as well.
    Last edited by Gear; 10-04-2004 at 05:04 AM.

I train 4 days a week, of 2 hours a day of heavy weight sessions, then some Cardio like running,skipping, few rounds on the bag, few rounds on the speedball and the floor to celing ball. I rest Tues Thurs Sun, I usually inject slin 10 iu after my heavy weights training. THen I drink some soup which has 31.1g of crabs, Eat 2 packets of noodles for breakfast because it contains 104g of carbs, then 5g of creatine, for lunch I have Tuna sandwiches which are high in Protein, and Dinner I have rice, vegtalbes, fruit fish, chicen nuggets or fish fingers. Ive done this for two weeks and not seen any gains, In their anything wrong with my nutrition or weight training that is stoppin me from gains?

Yeah training 4 days p/week is fine IMO but I think 2hrs of training p/day may be a bit too much especially followed by all the cardio you do which involves running, skipping, punching bag the speed ball and whatever else you do. I dont think cardio right after weight lifting is a good idea, it can lead to muscle loss. And as for your nutrition after your slin shot, forget about the noodles and the soup. Just take pure dextrose, followed by a protein shake about 15 min later. You can get dextrose these days, it seems to be fairly cheap. The 5g of creatine is good, and you also might want to add about 5g of glutamine as well for the additional benefits. I think you should maybe look into slin use a bit more, there are heaps of helpfull threads here on it. Just sounds like your slin diet needs a bit of modifying thats all. Its hard to say why you are not gaining. Are you using slin alone or with AAS? At the end of the day dont ever rely on the drugs you take, rely on the nutrition you intake especially when using slin. What are your stats and how long have you been training for if you dont mind I asking?

I am using Novarapid alone, and what is AAS, I used to go to gym years ago, did it for one year then stopped, strated up and did it for 2 years, then quit. Started up 3 moths later and did it 5 days a week for 1 year, now I have cut down on the weights because I have to fit cardio into my schedule. I am 64 kg thin build,can bench max 1 rep of 120kg normally do 90kg haven't goten stronger for a long long time, I think its because I'm not trying to get strong er I'm just triyng to get to the next weight class in boxing.

Where do I buy dextrose from, what is it , and what is it used for and how much do I use?

Looks like you have had a fair few breaks over the years. Cardio can always be done in the AM and weight lifting in the PM, just a tip so you dont have to cut your weight traninig days just to fit cardio in. Unless you dont have time in the AM, anyway... If you are using slin alone then dont expect too much from it. Like I said earlier on, the gains are not that great when using slin alone even though some people say they are. But IMO, its much better when combined with AAS. By the way, when I say AAS, i am refering to steroids . Dextrose you can get from many health stores, I think GNC might sell it, or you can also order it from the internet. Up to you, whatever suits you best. Dextrose is pure glucose which is a simple sugar. You should use roughly around 10g of dextrose per 1IU of slin. So if you take 5IU you take 50g of dextrose, if you take 8IU you take 80g of dextrose, anyway Im sure you know what I mean. Note that it is best to intake simple carbohydrates while slin is active. Once the slin active period expires, you may eat as usual. Please read up a little bit more about insulin use, it can really do some damage if you dont know what you are doing. Its a wonderfull and an evil drug, good luck.

Do you think I should start ussing AAS with slin? THe Problem it is to much of a **** around to get it down here,. and their is a lot of fakes, Alot?

Yeah I relise there is a lot of fakes out there, thats why you have to be carefull. Even though AAS will give you better results when combined with slin I think your best option is to train naturally for as long as you can and then start using enhancment drugs such as AAS and slin. And also, I would read up and learn a lot more on what you are taking. Never take anything without knowing the side effects and what it does to you. Knowledge is very important when it comes to these things. The more you know what you are doing, the better and safer you will end up being. The bottom line is "know what you are doing before you do it". What I just told you is common sence, so now it is up to you to decide what is best for you, good luck.

Thread Information