m16a2 is offline Senior Member

IGF diluting with BW

Does anyone else have the problem of the lr3 igf falling to the bottom of the slin pin? I dilute it with the BW, but it doesn't mix at all, it just sits at the bottom. I let a little air bubble in the syringe and turned it upside down to help it mix a little, but no luck. Every single shot is the BW being injected until the last 4 iu's, where the IGF is. Does anyone have any advice to get around this?

Three days and nothing? Come on somebody

I am talking about the BA based IGF-1 not diluting with the BW. It seems to be heavier than the BW, so when it comes time to shoot, the BA sits on the bottom and waits till the end of the shot. Seems to defeat the purpose of diluting it!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    It won't mix very well, and thats why we use it with the BA base igf. THe reason we do this is to minimize the chances of some of the IGF staying in the slin pin (not utilizing all of it). When you draw BW first, then the IGF, the BW should be at the bottom so that it is the last to be injected. (I think this is what you're talking about) thsi way we can be sure ALL of the IGF was injected and the only stuff that might be left behind is the BW. -does this answer your question?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    It won't mix very well, and thats why we use it with the BA base igf. THe reason we do this is to minimize the chances of some of the IGF staying in the slin pin (not utilizing all of it). When you draw BW first, then the IGF, the BW should be at the bottom so that it is the last to be injected. (I think this is what you're talking about) thsi way we can be sure ALL of the IGF was injected and the only stuff that might be left behind is the BW. -does this answer your question?

whoa bro, your the first person i have heard who said that. most people measure up the igf first becuase you never want to get any BW into the IGF container. Also, since the quantity is so small, you really don't want to risk mismeasuring due the the concentration.

This is what Einstein told me to do,so thats why I did it. I never had a problem with the measuring and I never had any BW go into the IGF vile either. You just have to be careful and hold the plunger so the pressure doesn't draw it into the vile. Does that make sense?

here's what he told me:"It's best to draw up some BW into the pin first and then draw up you IGF-1 2nd. This should ensure that all the IGF-1 is "pushed" out of the pin."

SeaHawk22 is offline New Member
    How much bw do most put in the slin pin? I use 1/2 cc syringes and I just started putting more bw in hopes that less igf-1 gets lost. I still only fill it up about 2/3 full though.

Sorry if this hijacks the thread.

SeaHawk22

I was putting only about 5-10i.u.'s of BW because remember, if the water is drawn out first, all of the IGF will be used.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I do the same thing with my gear, i draw b12 fist then the gear.

It you think about it, there is about .1cc in the base of the needle that is LOST everytime you inject. If your injecting ED, then thats is 1 CC WASTED every 10 days...

It can add up over time!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    I do the same thing with my gear, i draw b12 fist then the gear.

It you think about it, there is about .1cc in the base of the needle that is LOST everytime you inject. If your injecting ED, then thats is 1 CC WASTED every 10 days...

It can add up over time!

We're talking about IGF-1 here bro. Using a slin needle, .1cc would be equivalent to 10iu's. I realy doubt your loosing 10ius each time you inject. In fact, I'm sure of it. With slin needles, you loose very very little amount of anything.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    We're talking about IGF-1 here bro. Using a slin needle, .1cc would be equivalent to 10iu's. I realy doubt your loosing 10ius each time you inject. In fact, I'm sure of it. With slin needles, you loose very very little amount of anything.
    yes this is true but i guarantee that if you use 1mg in 28 days, shooting .02cc every shot, your going to waste ATLEAST one fifth. i dont wanna just do 4/5 of what i payed for. now if you were using the vinigar method for preserving the igf... i would say maybe draw the igf first. the igf with vinagar will mix with the bw better, and less will be lost. but with ba, definatly draw water up first. i wasted alot of igf by doing this. about half way through my last igf cycle johnyb told me to do it with the bw first, and when i tried it, i could actually feel better results. much better pumps, faster recovery, and less pain! the bw wont affect the igf if its mixed in ba. reason being, is your gunna put it in the freezer! thats the point of mixing it with ba! now the vinanger and bw, if you contaminate it with bw every day, adventually it will change the ph, and degrate the solution. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    yes this is true but i guarantee that if you use 1mg in 28 days, shooting .02cc every shot, your going to waste ATLEAST one fifth. i dont wanna just do 4/5 of what i payed for. now if you were using the vinigar method for preserving the igf... i would say maybe draw the igf first. the igf with vinagar will mix with the bw better, and less will be lost. but with ba, definatly draw water up first. i wasted alot of igf by doing this. about half way through my last igf cycle johnyb told me to do it with the bw first, and when i tried it, i could actually feel better results. much better pumps, faster recovery, and less pain! the bw wont affect the igf if its mixed in ba. reason being, is your gunna put it in the freezer! thats the point of mixing it with ba! now the vinanger and bw, if you contaminate it with bw every day, adventually it will change the ph, and degrate the solution. good luck.

Word, after much thought, I actually started pulling the BW first then the IGF. Your right about less pain and I will continue to use this administation. However, my reason for doing this is more about the pain than the loss of igf/ba. It is still my opinion that the amount lost through a slin needle is negligible vs. a normal 23/25g X 1-1.5. However, why loose any if it is preventable?

I'm convinced.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Word, after much thought, I actually started pulling the BW first then the IGF. Your right about less pain and I will continue to use this administation. However, my reason for doing this is more about the pain than the loss of igf/ba. It is still my opinion that the amount lost through a slin needle is negligible vs. a normal 23/25g X 1-1.5. However, why loose any if it is preventable?

I'm convinced.
    its a very litle amonut. but multiply that 28X2 if your running 4 weeks. thats that little bit, times 56!! thats still not that much, but hell igf is expensive!
    take care

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    its a very litle amonut. but multiply that 28X2 if your running 4 weeks. thats that little bit, times 56!! thats still not that much, but hell igf is expensive!
    take care

1 shot ed is enough for long r3 igf1. Bilateral injections pwo might make sense, but your IGF receptors will be increased the next day as well. Therefore, depending on your exact workout routine, you should tailor your IGF use accordingly. Personally, 1 shot pwo and 1 shot in the morning on the contralateral side works great for me.

Thread Information