Thread: GH questions

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member

GH questions

Is Gh safe to do at 24-25 years of age, as far as acromegly(sp?), or any other side effect, is concerned? Ive done plenty of research and have found many conflicting views. If I were to do it, it would be to lean out, so what would the ideal iu's/day be? I also understand its very expensive, so what would be the going rate for, lets say, a 9 month supply? I know theres no test involved, but are there any sexual benefits?

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt do it JUST to lean out at your age. your metabolism is still fairly fast in comparison to someone twice maybe 3 times your age.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To expsensive to do at your age if you just want to lean out.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    not worth it just to lean out at your age. Diet and cardio will do what you want.
    Good luck

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i agree with redbaron. If you only want it to lean out its not in any way worth it IMO. You'd be better off investing in some clen maybe, and just clean your diet up!

johnjohn26 is offline Junior Member
    Leaning out would not be the only reason I would be taking GH. I also plan to gain some lean muscle. Wasn't blessed with the best genetics. Ive done a good amount of research so far and have found alot of helpful information (RedBaron seems to be the GH guru around here). As soon as money and a source permits, I plan on getting started.

P.S. Are there any sexual benefits from taking GH?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm on GH (with slin) for bulking right now (only 2 days in so dont know any noticeable outcome yet) but i did a cutting cycle a few months back..i agree with the other bros, if you wanna lean out, do a cutter with tons of cardio using something like prop,anavar ,winny ....that will be the best way to go..worked wonders and much much more cost effective!!!

Thread Information