JoeyJuice is offline Banned

Start gh or juice first???? or same time??

im doin 4 iu's 5 on 2 off for around 6-7 monthes havent started yet...im doin 1500 of enthate and 700 of tren ..proviron and posibly clen .... my question is can i start the gh and the test the same day...or should i run the gh for a month before i start my cycle?? does it matter and WHY???? thanks

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I've always read to preload with test at least two weeks before you start the GH. Thats what I'm doing right now. I'm on week 3 of my 16 week cycle and I'm gonna run the GH from week 4 to 16. Week 1-16 500mg Cyp, 450 mg Deca , Week 4-16 4 iu GH, 5 on 2 off, and week 4-8 and 12-16 10iu of slin PWO.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    no. if you doing 6-7 months of gh you should wait 1-2 months before your start aas. The GH's effects and pro-proliferatory benefits will start to manifest around that time, and then adding the aas would be to more benefit. Otherwise you start using the AAS before the GH really begins to do its job, and your aas cycle is over right when the GH starts to work full force.
    Also i wouldn't do 5 on 2 off, do 6:1 or every day. THe results will begin to show much faster!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 10-08-2004 at 12:28 PM.

this is how my cycle looks:
    Months 1-8 GH
    months 1-3 IGF-1 and PGF2a
    Months 3-6 test enanthate , anavar , trenbolone enanthate
    month 3 propionate front load
    months 1-8 insulin @10iu pwo 4days/week
    months 1-6 T3 @ 12.5mcg to aid in protein synthesis
    months 1-6 letrozole @1.25 ED
    month 7-8 proper pct

Notice how i wait 3 months until the real AAS cycle begins. In the beginning i'm using pgf2a and igf-1 for site growth for some lagging areas! The GH continues for 2 months after i stop AAS, and t3 is discontinued. Also at that point i continue using slin, effectively preventing any catabolism during PCT.
    PCT ends, the GH ends, and Insulin ends.

That cycle is designed for different goals also though, but will sure as hell pack on ungodly mass!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 10-08-2004 at 12:29 PM.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    looks good man i live in nyc too....im afraid to touch slin..how you like ifg

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Hey angelxterminator, how come you've never posted your cycle before?

mad4muscles is offline New Member
    That is a great cycle, AngelX! Hope you are taking some before and after photos to post.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Hey angelxterminator, how come you've never posted your cycle before?
    i have. I'm adding a few finishing touches that i want, and i'll start it. I'm already using the humalog, igf and pgf2a, and its goin great. but god DAYUUM does pgf2a destroy you when you inject it 8 times per day!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    im doin 4 iu's 5 on 2 off for around 6-7 monthes havent started yet...im doin 1500 of enthate and 700 of tren ..proviron and posibly clen .... my question is can i start the gh and the test the same day...or should i run the gh for a month before i start my cycle?? does it matter and WHY???? thanks
    Good question, JoeyJuice.

Bump.

I'd like to get more opinions about this.

good to know other educated people agree with me

good to know other educated people agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    The best way would be to start your GH several weeks before your test, tren, and proviron. The reason for this is that it takes GH several weeks to bring up your IGF-1 levels to the point that it will assist you in a "anabolic" way.
    RedBaron,
    Thanks for your input. Could you clarify what you mean by several weeks before. Do you mean 3 weeks, 2 months?

the longer the GH is run before the AAS the better basically. You could run it whenever you want, but the longer you wait the more the effects of the GH will manifest, and as red baron said, igf-1 levels will increase, so you will be better off results wise!

That is another reason why in my first 3 months i supplement with igf-1! to alleviate that problem all together!

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Considering there has been a few threads asking the effect of gh on it's own, keep us posted if u decide to do so for the first few months, and let us know which gh u're using. I''ve started serostim with nothing else and I'll post my experience soon.

will do, i'm using jintropin. But i'm running igf-1, t3, pgf2a, and insulin with it though!
    I would run it alone to test its effects, but i have neither the time, nor money to make my gh cycle 11 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Considering there has been a few threads asking the effect of gh on it's own, keep us posted if u decide to do so for the first few months, and let us know which gh u're using. I''ve started serostim with nothing else and I'll post my experience soon.
    Jessyjack10,

I'll definitely be looking forward reading about your experience on GH alone. Please PM me and let me know when you've posted it so I can be sure to read it.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I'm afraid i wasn't all that clear. I will be using it alone BUT, for a period of 3 to 4 weeks to see if it's any good. After that i want to add other stuff to get my moneys worth on the gh. But i will keep u posted on the result, I might even take pics to see the difference. I'm very lean at 195 lbs and my body reacts very quickly to anything, so if there are any effects, I should see them.
    I'm not sure how to PM someone Bask8kace, but i will post here with a clear title such as "my experience with sero on it's own".

Thread Information