Thread: 2 questions

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member

2 questions

1.) whats duration period for humilin R? is it 4 hours??
    2.) where do you get dextrose??? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    1.) More like 6 hours. Hits at about the 2 hour mark. The shorter acting is Humalog....I prefer it as I don't really want to worry about avoiding all fats for 6 hours and trying to time that 2 hour mark! Humalog hits right away and is gone in a few hours.

2.)kentnutrition.com sells 10lb. boxes of dextrose. In absence of this, you could also use something like MaxMuscle CarboMax. It is maltodextrin, but it will still get the job done.

So, is what you are saying is that it takes 2 hours to take effect?? If so then should I still take the protein, dex, creatine right after the injection of the slin or should I wait the 2 hours then take it all???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by incredible bulk
    So, is what you are saying is that it takes 2 hours to take effect?? If so then should I still take the protein, dex, creatine right after the injection of the slin or should I wait the 2 hours then take it all???
    Take your dex (however many grams you need, depending on your slin dosage), and your glutamine/creatine at about 5g each immidietly after injection. 15 min later have a shake that consists of about 75g of protein.

Thanks guys!!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thread Information