DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Igf Question For Those That Have Experience

just a couple of thoughts before i add my igf to my cycle .this will be my first go around with it.i will be running slin also.i have a good amount of user experience with slin.i may add that im into my 4th week of
    dbol 50mg/ed
    sust 250mg eod
    deca 200mg eod
    i wanted to wait til week 5 when i know everything is in my system and kicking.i plan on running the IGF 25days on and 25 days off for a total of 3 cycles with it.all the while running gear.i had a few thoughts on how to run it though,i read that it is best split into 2 daily injections,or its best shot pwo bilateral.some even say it is best used at nite before sleep.IM or SUB Q...there just seems to be so many variables.also should it be run 25 days continuous even on non workout days or 5 on 2 off or 6 on 1 off.i will be using REDBARONS method of mixing 88ius bw and 12ius distilled white vineger steralized through a whatman for each 100mcg vial.
    any input is appreciated
    btw, i was thinking on running it 20mcg/ed for the first week and then up it by 20mcg each additional week untill im at 80mcg/ed
    thanks fellas
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 10-11-2004 at 09:13 AM.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Run 40mcg ED for 25 days. Take the shots IM before bed will help to reduce bodyfat.
    If you want you could do 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg at night, Its up to you.

Take 25 days off and run it again if you are going to cycle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Run 40mcg ED for 25 days. Take the shots IM before bed will help to reduce bodyfat.
    If you want you could do 20mcg in the morning and 20mcg at night, Its up to you.

Take 25 days off and run it again if you are going to cycle it.
    are you speaking from experience(if so what type of gains did you achieve doing it this way)if not,i have read just about every option on taking it.dosages,times...etc.the jury is out on all.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    IM, bilaterally, post work out. I ran 40mcg's ED for about 23 days. On non-workout days, I would inject the next morning in the same muscle worked out the day before.

This is not from experience YET, but this is how I am going to run it next week...

I know a handful of guys who ran it this way and gained roughly 8lbs muscle and lost some BF....

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    IM, bilaterally, post work out. I ran 40mcg's ED for about 23 days. On non-workout days, I would inject the next morning in the same muscle worked out the day before.
    would you run it the same way next time or try something different??
    thanx for your input bro

This is not from experience YET, but this is how I am going to run it next week...

I know a handful of guys who ran it this way and gained roughly 8lbs muscle and lost some BF....
    ok,cool bro

From what I have gathered from guys using it, if you inject before bed, it will help to reduce BF.

If you do IM after a workout it will help with site growth.

Of course its going to have both these effects, however, one a bit more then the other if you do it these ways...

From what I have gathered from guys using it, if you inject before bed, it will help to reduce BF.

If you do IM after a workout it will help with site growth.

Of course its going to have both these effects, however, one a bit more then the other if you do it these ways...
    i think im just going SUB q 2x ed 10hrs apart for this 1st go around

That will do fine... As long as its getting into you it will be working!

Let us know how you like it. Good luck bro.

will do

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    would you run it the same way next time or try something different??
    thanx for your input bro
    I would do it the same way. This is the way einstein suggested to me and I think it works great. Good luck.

Devldog, Any particular reason you are going to run it sub q ED x2 a day? Just wondering...

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    can it be taken orally.....IGF?

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    just a couple of thoughts before i add my igf to my cycle .this will be my first go around with it.i will be running slin also.i have a good amount of user experience with slin.i may add that im into my 4th week of
    dbol 50mg/ed
    sust 250mg eod
    deca 200mg eod
    i wanted to wait til week 5 when i know everything is in my system and kicking.i plan on running the IGF 25days on and 25 days off for a total of 3 cycles with it.all the while running gear.i had a few thoughts on how to run it though,i read that it is best split into 2 daily injections,or its best shot pwo bilateral.some even say it is best used at nite before sleep.IM or SUB Q...there just seems to be so many variables.also should it be run 25 days continuous even on non workout days or 5 on 2 off or 6 on 1 off.i will be using REDBARONS method of mixing 88ius bw and 12ius distilled white vineger steralized through a whatman for each 100mcg vial.
    any input is appreciated
    btw, i was thinking on running it 20mcg/ed for the first week and then up it by 20mcg each additional week untill im at 80mcg/ed
    thanks fellas
    also use the igf with the dbols. i read a couple places that a biproduct of the 17aa steroids is released in the liver that works in conjunction with the igf. ill find you a document on this as soon as i find it.

Devldog, Any particular reason you are going to run it sub q ED x2 a day? Just wondering...
    my reasonnig is that since the 1/2 life is around 12hrs 2xed would give me a steady flow.like i said,this is my first go around.i will try different methods each time and see what worked the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I ran one cycle of IGF-1 twice a day, and subsequently once a day. For me running it once a day PWO and in the morning on non-workout days has worked as well as when I ran it twice......I know some other bros have said they benefited from the extra injection, but it just hasn't panned out for me that way. The other reason I don't take a IGF-1 injection at night is because I don't want to shut off my night-time endogenous secretion of HGH.

Growth hormone secretion is also part of a negative feedback loop involving IGF-1. High blood levels of IGF-1 lead to decreased secretion of growth hormone not only by directly suppressing the somatotroph, but also by stimulating release of somatostatin from the hypothalamus. If I hit a good dose of IGF-1 at bedtime, I am pretty much shutting down the HGH release that would normally occur at night.

For me, about 60mcg's is what I have settled in on. I have also settled in on about a 40 day cycle length, shooting once a day (pwo on workout days, first thing in the am on non-workout days). I have taken my bf% down from about 11% at the outset of experimenting down to about 6% now.....and I have actually held my weight in the process.....can't ask for much more than that!

Anyway, that is my .02. Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron

That is fcuking wicked! I can't wait to run it...

Just started a Dbol /sust cycle...weohohohoh

Thread Information