G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

HGH morning, noon, or night?

when is the best time to inject

i have read a few threads and everyone seems to be saying monring and/or afternoon

and not at night

i just wanted to know the reasons for this as a mate of mine was advised by his doctor to take it at night as your body grows best at night

i know the body releases its own GH at night but if you grow more at night wouldnt it be better to enhance that growth by injecting just before you go to bed?

yes this does help, cheers

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I was for night time shots, but switched to am and am seeing good fat loss

JohnnyB

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i like the night shot- right before bed it knocks me out, and i need the sleep anyway.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    if you chose night time shot sleep for 4 hours wake inject very small amount of .5 or 1 i.u

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Assuming your body is still producing a reasonable amount of GH through the course of a day (about 2IU's in your 20's), then here is a way to think of it. If you take your injections at 8:00am, and 2:00pm your body will also be giving you the lion's share of its own 2IU's a day, so you are really getting about 6IU's a day. If you take your injections in the morning and at night, setting off a negative feedback loop (shutting down your bodys own release) you are only getting the 4IU's that you are injecting.

This of course is a simplification, but it serves to illustrate the reasoning behing the morning / early afternoon administration of exogenous HGH. Some anti-aging doctors have patients inject at night, but it is because their body has ceased producing its own HGH....so that is a different scenario to a normal, healthy person augmenting their daily amount of HGH.

As far as its ability to help you grow, one of the main growth factors of HGH therapy is when it makes its pass through the liver, and the liver in turn releases IGF-1. The IGF-1 levels that result from exogenous HGH use will be elevated for some time.....in fact if you have bloodwork done every month or two, you will see that your IGF-1 levels are on the rise....that is one of the markers that your HGH is good. This rise in IGF-1 will assist growth, irregardless of what time of day you are taking your injections.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
    RedBaron

how long does it take for your body to produce its own HGH after you fall asleep?

i'm asking cos i inject in the morning then get on a train and have a nap for half an hour and am wandering if this may screw up my shot?

anybody?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    GH releases primarily when we fast sleeping and it rises and falls in burst following the stages of sleep. A major burst of secretion is shortly after we fall asleep. The highest is during the slow wave period where as the lowest is in REM. So in a nut shell the first 4 hrs..

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    sorry a little off topic, but as ive read, u arent supposed to inject 1.5 hours before or after eating.... y is that?????

Thread Information