TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Quick Slin Questions

Ok I want to make sure I have this concept down obviously before I start anything that could jeopardize my health. I wont be using slin for another month but want to begin prepping to make sure all is well.
    *Using Humalog I shoot 6-10 IU PWO and then within 0-5mins chug a dextrose (10g/IU), creatine, glutamine shake. In 10-15 mins throw down 60-80g WPI. 40-60mins later throw down the same ratio of carbs and protein in the form of solid foods. 1.5hr after that have a small meal again with carbs and protein.
    *I should always have on hand gatorade, coke, honey, juice, glucose tabs, etc in any event I feel my BG levels dropping.
    *Slin should be used in a 4-4 on/off ratio at the very least. (I am just doing the first 4weeks of my cycle along with PCT just to get my feet wet)
    *Injections should be done intramuscularly in the muscle worked but not necessarily bilaterally like IGF.

I think I have things correct but feel free to tell me otherwise or add more. We def could use a good FAQ page for slin.

joevette is offline Banned
    I ussually just do one ppwo meal at the 1hr 15min mark with about 35g carbs and 40g protein, I shoot 15ius.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the first part is right on about your dex, and wpi timeing...the only thing i would add is you most likely wont need 10g/iu...7g/iu is plenty for me, and it will cut down on fat gain some...

2nd...i dont think you need that many carbs in your 2nd meal...but with that said...i train at night, so i like to keep it in the 50g range, with close to 60-80 grams of protein once again...

also...my ppwo solid meal is manditory for me to have at the 1 hour to 1:15min mark from the shot...yes from the shot, not the intake of protein...i cant wait as long as others...i go hypo quick...so keep that in mind your first week...have everything made up and ready to go and the moment you feel funny start eating...

also...are you getting a BG meter?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    also...are you getting a BG meter?
    I dont know I toyed with it and probably would be the best idea but I have been seeing a large influx of people not using them it seems lately. I guess though by measuring my BG I could accurately dose my carbs for optimal results though correct?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    looks like you have it down bro.

i dont use a meter,your body will let you know if you are getting enough carbs and if you arent as long as you have them within reach you will be more then safe,
    IMO a meter is a good idea but definately not necaserry

goodluck bro

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good to me. And remember the "10g/dex p/1IU slin" is just a guideline.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i have a meter, and have used it..but like devildog...i go by feel...after your first 4 week run youll know how, and when your body is gonna react...

but for the price they are not that bad to have a round...plus some have little cases that make trasnporting your slin easier

Thread Information