Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NCJaguar is offline New Member
    DevlDog, I was wandering how you are mixing your igf1 and storing it. I have a couple of Igtropin kits myself that I haven't started yet, and I am looking to run a low dose (20-30mcg) like the protocol you are describing. The only problem is that I read that after you reconstitute, it is only stable for like 24 hours. Since each vial in the kit is 100mcg, and you are only using 20mcg, how are you storing the other 80mcg? Will it keep in the fridge longer than 24 hours reconstituted? Again, I have not started mine yet as I am trying to learn as much as I can first, so any information you can throw my way would be appreciated.

Oh, and the idea of you tracking your results in this thread has been very helpful so keep up the good work!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    DAY 25

weight still 281 i have to keep forceing myself to eat more and more,i have been feeling very bloated lately.hard to bend and tie my shoes and my waist is only 35".today i started replaceing some of the carbs in my meals with fat.this way it should do 2 things..1.help with the bloated feeling and 2.add calories to my diet.1g fat =10cal...1g carbs =4 cal.so we shall see how this works out.i am not doing away with carbs but they will be cut in half...every other meal.carb/pro...fat/pro.....etc.

very stoked about getting to the gym today,i am feeling really good and extremely strong.would like to bp 455 today for 4 reps.i want to hit 500 before i die.

sides are pretty much the same...headachs,nausea,wrist pain from time to time(last nite my fingers went numb for the 1st time.lasted about 10min)

later
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 11-08-2004 at 01:19 PM.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Devldog, your report is pretty good and this is the first thread I read about someone
    who have experienced IGF1 with day by day story, sides, gains, etc, nice job, bro
    please keep us updated and keep growing like an animal! I'll be starting my cycle pretty
    soon!

musculardude is offline New Member
    Great post Bro, I will be starting IGF-1 R3 in 2 days, I hope to have amazing results as you do. As much as I read I want to start ASAP.

DAY 31

present weight is 285 lbs .this is 8lbs more then i have ever been able to weigh and keeping my waist at 35" .
    I am now winding down this first run as i have about 20 more days to go,i am thus far extremely pleased with the results and can not wait to hit it again a month after the last shot,this time doubleing the dose...20mcg pwo has had good effects for me and i highly recomend this dose to anyone on their first time around.

SIDES
    -Still having feelings of nasia in the AM,but nothing to prevent me from doing anything i dont usually do
    -appatite still comes and goes but i do eat a hell of alot of food throughout the day
    -felling incredably strong
    -pumps in the gym are severe,shoulders are brutal to train
    -my girl has noticed a wheezing in my lungs,most probable because i now weigh 285lbs.it doesnt bother me.in fact i never am out of breath while training,not even while squatting.so im not concerned at this point
    -wrist have been sore,but i am blameing this on heavy benching(455lbs)

so far it has been everything i could have hoped for

big pete is offline New Member
    hi DEVLDOG.

first post but have been tracking this topic with intent since the start.

firstly, great thread!! its the info that i wanted to hear, almost too good to be true!!

right, there arent many places ive found that give proper info on IGF. im UK based, so i got a couple of questions for you....

1) you are using 20mcg shots (10mcg bilatteral) PWO, do you use it on off days? and if so what time of the day?

2) how are you storing it between uses? do you freeze it?

3) and how do you time the interaction between IGF and slin? both at the same time PWO?? or do you space it?

4) do you have the aches and pains associated with GH? i see you have bad wrists, but your putting that down to benching. (not bad poundages BTW!!! )

5) the pumps, do they hinder you in any way. or is it just pushing through them??

those really are my only Q.s, ive slipped weight in these last couple of months so am starting to lose fat, then lean bulk and burst on in there with the IGF when im back upto about 260-265.

thanks muchly, pete

1) you are using 20mcg shots (10mcg bilatteral) PWO, do you use it on off days? and if so what time of the day?YES,IN THE AM

2) how are you storing it between uses? do you freeze it?FRIDGE,NO NEED TO FREEZE IT

3) and how do you time the interaction between IGF and slin? both at the same time PWO?? or do you space it?SAME TIME

4) do you have the aches and pains associated with GH? i see you have bad wrists, but your putting that down to benching. (not bad poundages BTW!!! )JUST HEADACHES

5) the pumps, do they hinder you in any way. or is it just pushing through them??THE PUMPS ONLY HINDER MY WORKOUT WHEN I TRAIN EITHER CALVES,HAMSTRINGS OR SHOULDERS.THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE AFTER ONLY 1 SET AND THE MUSCLES CRAMP.OTHER THEN THAT THE PUMPS ARE AWSOME

BTW.MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED IN THE THREAD

big pete is offline New Member
    i know im sorry. im a twat when it comes to memory, and i do apologise.

what i didnt ask is do you hold much water normally?? and does the IGF help keep water off?? i know you say you feel tighter, just wondering if this is what your meaning

cheers

i do not generally hold much water,sometimes i wish i did hold more while bulking.there has been no difference in that area

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    You seem to have made pretty good results thus far... but how much is this cycle costing you all together ? I am interested in running a cycle like yours someday .

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Omg, DEVLDOG, do u realize that u have 1335 views on this thread !!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Great thread DEVLDOG

where do you typically inject on off days, and you still inj bilaterally, correct?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    After reading this thread i have decided to add some IGF in the middle of my cycle as well as during my PCT. Thinking about it gives me that "christmas" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Great thread DEVLDOG

where do you typically inject on off days, and you still inj bilaterally, correct?
    i go subq on off days,i dont think there is any advantage to going IM with LR3. now,straight up IGF would be different. from everything i have read it has a site enhancment possablity.but i do shot IM bilateral pwo on the muscle just worked,just in case

Devldog, did you notice size improvements in, say your arms, or smaller
    muscles if so have you measured your gains? Thanks for all info you've put
    here, people who is already interested in IGF1, would be even more interested
    after reading your great gains here! Me included!

DAY 34

Quick update:
    I just weighed in at 291 granted I went to Dairy queen last nite and had a large Butterfinger Blizzard and 1/2 of a medium brownie blizzard...oh yeah,when i cheat i do it right..

statuZ is offline Banned
    i like your style.

Getting close to that 300 lbs mark

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Getting close to that 300 lbs mark
    yeah man..i'll Be happy To hit it as planned though..MAY 2005 with minimum bf

btw..i up'd the sust to 1g a week because of the added weight i felt i needed to do this

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good Devl, keep the motivation positive.

any updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    any updates ?
    No bro,nothing really new to speak of,i have 10 more days and then im off for a month or so.i'll give a final update then,unless something different occurs

DAY 50

well,today i took my last shots of igf and heres what i have concluded

btw my weight today is 283 i droped about 8 lbs over the last 2 weeks as i adjusted my diet because i was feeling so bloated,i couldnt wash my hair because i couldnt get my hands to my head...thats bloated.i also dropped the d-bol about 2 weeks ago ..i feel much better now.

so i have concluded that the IGF,was responsable for me being able to break through my plataue of 277lbs.while i am only now 5lbs heavier then that i believe the real growth will come over the next couple of months,if the igf did what it was supposed to do,cause hyperplasia then i now have to mature those new cells to achieve hypertrophy.i will continue with the sust/deca and on the 1st of the yr will add tren to the mix and resume the IGF at 40mcg/ed this time.
    time will tell if it were worth it,my waist is still at 35",last time at 277lbs my waist was 40" so it definately helped burn the fat.i am curious to see if my appetite comes back and if im able to sleep through the nite soon.
    i am stronger then i have ever been and the pumps came incredably more easy then ever.

i hope this thread helps someone out,and if i can answer any questions dont hesitate to hit me up

Goodluck to everyone

I think at some point in the future I am going to try to emulate your cycle .

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    This thread has definatly been appreciated by all of us, thanks DEVLDOG

I forgot to mention that my nads came back fully while running the IGF,i dont know how or why but they are full now,i was running sust/deca and d-bol 4 weeks prior to starting and throughout igf administration so they should have shrunk as they usually do.this is definately a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I forgot to mention that my nads came back fully while running the IGF,i dont know how or why but they are full now,i was running sust/deca and d-bol 4 weeks prior to starting and throughout igf administration so they should have shrunk as they usually do.this is definately a good thing
    Hey DEVLDOG, congrats for the great results, bro for your entire cycle I hope
    to see your next cycle's report though if you don't mind! Thanks alot for all
    the info you threw over here. About the nuts, it happened the same to one
    of my buddy, he was high in tren , I think, but his beans didn't shrink any along
    the cycle, he was impressed too about that thing!

250plus is offline New Member
    What changes in body measurements did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by 250plus
    What changes in body measurements did you get?
    i really couldnt tell you,im not much for measurments.i had to buy larger jeans,not because of the waist but because they were to tight in the legs and ass,i couldnt sit down in them.so im sure i grew a good bit thus far.my goal is for 300lbs by 5/2005 i will measure everything once i hit my goal

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    none taken bro,i take that as a compliment...im 6'3"..im not trying to look like a fat slob...know what i mean
    I was thinking the same thing, but at 6'3" I'm very impressed. I have a friend that tall and I know how tough it can be for a tall dude to look big. At least comparred to a 5'9 guy. Keep us posted on your progress bro. Good work.

Bump

c5529 is offline Member
    hey Devldog -- any updates for us?

Spare is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    hey Devldog -- any updates for us?
    Bump Bump Bump

damn,i havent read this since i did it..got me siked to run igf again...I never did run it again,but i have never come clean either
    Im presently 285,have been to 302 but joints kill me at that weight,I was in a car accident right after this thread and herniated 2discs,tearing one so i had to stop all leg work,which really sucks,im looking at surgery in the near future,my bench is 500+ lbs though and i still look good

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    DEVLDOG, Hate to hear bout the wreck. Bad when it comes to your back. Congrats on the big BENCH!!!

chainsaw2 is offline New Member
    DevlDog

Semper Fi

How bid did you get naturally. You are tall as well as I am and you have been in the game a while, do cosider yourself an ectomorph/hardgainer. What trainging advice do you have for taller guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information