Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Devldogs Igf Run..pix added

Alright boys im locked and loaded to start my first run of igf tomorrow,feels like xmas eve.i cant wait.im starting this thread and will keep updating it on progress.i wont bore you with the "i feel like sh!t today"stories.maybe every 3 days ill update.heres some info
    presently n 4th week of bulker,eating pretty clean but main focus is calories right now and lots of them..shooting for 6000 ed.at this moment i am 262(just ck'd) i will be adding the igf to current cycle
    sust 250mg eod
    deca 200mg/eod
    dbol 50mg ed(will run for entire time on igf
    slin 10ius pwo only(may have to adjust this accordingly)

as for the IGF
    Igtropin...i have read article after article on dosages.for this 1st time i have decided on 20mcg/ed pwo,IM bilateral.and will keep it at this dosage for 50 days.go off for 4 weeks and then back on...40mcg if i feel it nesacerry.i want to start out low and go from there.i read an article by dave polumbo(scammer)saying 10-15mcg ed is all that is needed any more then that and the extra goes to the extremities re:numbness in hands and feet...wether its true or not.im still starting low just to see if it is benificial

my goal is 300lbs and no more then 10%bf by may 2005,ive been as heavy as 277 at around 12%...so we shall see.

first shot tomorrow after legs.i'll keep yous informed
    thanks to you guys who helped answer all my questions,esp REDBARON.like i told you before,you are a class act man.thanks for sharing,and Johnny B for all the information you have posted about IGF.thank you
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 11-17-2004 at 06:28 PM. Reason: typo

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    300lbs. That is a MONSTER, how tall?

I talked to a doc on my home board who uses IGF and he also uses 20mcg ED.

Goodluck, hope this gives us some good information to use for the future.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good luck

JohnnyB

DAY 1

just got back from the gym.had an awsome leg workout...squatted 405 x 12 full reps....sweet.just the thought of startIng the IGF had me pumped..anyway
    mixed first vial this morning...88ius bw and 12ius sterile white viniger..mixed immediately,just like hcg ..no problems there(i kept the bw and viniger in the fridge last nite just to have everything the same temp)
    trained legs/calves injected 10mcg in each quad(added 10ius of bw to each slin pin befor igf was withdrawn,just to make sure i got it all in) and 10ius slin sub q....felt like a junky in the bathroom stall.everything is still cool 1 hr later..i really didnt exspect to feel anything much the first couple of days.
    gotta go eat now before i go hypo.
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 10-14-2004 at 11:28 AM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro. I'll be checking back here, i'm anxious to see what your results are like from 20mcg/day...

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Mine is in the mail and will be starting my first run with it ASAP!!! Keep us posted Bro... BTW 280@12% is HUGE.... 300@10% is HUGE-R... I was at 280@18% about 2 years ago and I felt like sh!t. My joints hate me when I get over 250!!! I think you will hit 300lbs bro!!! ...no problem!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    With slin/LR3 IGF-1 make sure you monitor your blood sugar.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    With slin/LR3 IGF-1 make sure you monitor your blood sugar.

JohnnyB
    im getting atleast 600g of carbs a day.1/2 of them are pwo and ppwo.im not concerned with getting fat as everything i have read it is almost impossable with igf even running it with slin

DAY3

trained shoulders and traps yesterday,shot 10mcg in each shoulder pwo.10ius slin...not having any problems running the slin thus far with the IGF.feeling constantly pumped,im up 4 lbs in 3 days 266 lbs ,my girl asked me how im getting BIG so fast.she knows what im doing,shes a nurse and gives me my shots in my glutes(i cant reach around).and she constantly sees me naked.so it felt real good to hear from her that i am getting bigger.i actually feel bigger.its a wierd feeling.it feels like im growing every minute.
    ive been eating every 2 hrs 8-10x day.so im definately getting a good amount of calories.6 meals are clean...chicken,eggs,protien shakes,steak..etc.the other 2-4 are usually some kind of pasta..gnoochie,lasagna,stuffed shells..etc.
    skin is feeling tight,i dont feel as if im getting fat or anything.
    today i woke and took 2 x 10mcg shots in each bi(no training day)im gonna shoot my arms atleast 3x week,i really want to bring them up.my bis measure 19'" i'd like to break 20"
    later bros

DAY 5

yesterday was a no training day,took AM shots in tris 10mcg each side.
    i noticed the pumps are not as extreme as they are when taking shot with slin.no slin on off days.

trained chest today,chest was pumped after one set of flat bp...that never happens...continued through chest workout.chest was pumped so much it hurt...not kidding.took shots in each pec post workout.10mcg bilateral.10ius slin sub q.have not weighed myself.but i am definately growing.people are commenting in the gym that they have never seen me so big.im still 10 or so pounds lighter then my biggest weight.i feel great.strong as hell.
    i have noticed that i get hot flashes,kind of like when on tren but they dont last to long.maybe 10-15min.not sure if this is from the IGF.but they have been pretty constant since i started.

DAY 6

trained back today,feeling real strong.also noticed my joint aches and pains no longer bother me...elbows,knees,shoulder...maybe just a coincidence.but they have nagged me for some time now.seems odd they would just go away.
    shot 10mcg in each bicep after training...could not reach around to get my lats ??? if anyone has suggestions i would love to hear them.i can barely reach over to wash my pits.
    10ius of slin sub q....feeling really good.appitite seems to come and go.i find myself forceing food from time to time.other times im starving
    will weigh myself tomorrow

day 7

just weighed in...271 lbs as of ths moment.nothing new to report.stll feeling real strong.appetite comes and goes,not having hot flashes anymore, as of late.
    trained bis/tris.forearms today.10mcg bilateral in the tris pwo..10ius slin.
    so far i have gained a total of 9lbs.my waist still measures 35" has not increased at all.if anything it feels tighter.

later

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    9lbs i love it!

DAY 11

nothing new to report.weight maintaining around 270-274..most noticable thing is the pumps..could not finish shoulders on friday.they were pumped so bad it hurt to just let my arms hang down,i had to grab onto the chin bar just to get the blood flowing the other way.appetite seems to be gone.i am never hungry but i can and do eat my meals on time.my girl mentioned how impressed she was that i have put on so much size and my waste hasnt grown any....i toyed with the idea of upping the dose but i decided to stick it out like planned..20mcg/per day..the reason being i read that 1 iu of gh is equal to 6-8mcg of igf...so most report good growth around 6-8ius of gh that would come out to40-60mcg of igf..i will run it at 40mcg the next time around.

block is offline Associate Member
    leave the dose were it is at more is not better when less works let the stuff work. for the first 2.5 to 3 weeks you will be tired no big gains. the majic with this stuff comes around day 21 and stops around day 45 then add gh.

Quote Originally Posted by block
    leave the dose were it is at more is not better when less works let the stuff work. for the first 2.5 to 3 weeks you will be tired no big gains. the majic with this stuff comes around day 21 and stops around day 45 then add gh.
    did you read that somewhere or is that your own experience with it....it is an interesting theory,i have never heard that one

block is offline Associate Member
    igf1 creates innervations which take 4-6 weeks to happen so week 3 is were you start to get the best gains and feel great. but your body builds antibodies to igf1 rather fast so the additon of gh at the end will allow you to bridge to your next igf1 cycle. igh1 allows you to keep gains maid with gear lots longer do to this powerfull nerve interaction. you will have good results all the way through but the end is were all of the good stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by block
    igf1 creates innervations which take 4-6 weeks to happen so week 3 is were you start to get the best gains and feel great. but your body builds antibodies to igf1 rather fast so the additon of gh at the end will allow you to bridge to your next igf1 cycle. igh1 allows you to keep gains maid with gear lots longer do to this powerfull nerve interaction. you will have good results all the way through but the end is were all of the good stuff happens.
    entirely incorrect. Your body does nto in any way build antibodies to igf-1, and if it did do so, it would be of no use at all, and would cause an allergic reaction.
    The problem is the igf-1 BP's... and no you should not have supraphysiological levels of igf-1, then use adequate doses of Growth Hormone to maintain them while off, then start igf-1 again. That would entirely defeat the purpose of taking time off!
    And btw the reason igf-1 allows you to keep acquired gains from gear is due to accelerated hyperplasia, and recruiting of satellite cells for maturity!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    entirely incorrect. Your body does nto in any way build antibodies to igf-1, and if it did do so, it would be of no use at all, and would cause an allergic reaction.
    The problem is the igf-1 BP's... and no you should not have supraphysiological levels of igf-1, then use adequate doses of Growth Hormone to maintain them while off, then start igf-1 again. That would entirely defeat the purpose of taking time off!
    And btw the reason igf-1 allows you to keep acquired gains from gear is due to accelerated hyperplasia, and recruiting of satellite cells for maturity!
    this is what i thought..thanks

DAY 13

still getting great pumps,weight still around the same.i think im gonna have to increase calories,,if that is humanly possable.

RECENT SIDES NOTED
    -headaches (pretty consistent)bp 117/78,so thats not the problem
    -been wakeing up feeling nausious in the AM the past 2-3 days..nothing major
    -been sleeping alot better the past few days,i've had insomnia for the past 6months,now im sleeping 5hrs before i get up to piss and then right back for another 3hrs
    -appitite still sucks,but i am eating
    -joint pain completely gone in elbows/knees..neck has been stiff though.
    -arms are starting to get more vascular,i think i have not increased in weight because my bf has begun to drop a bit,skin is thinning out

time to eat..l

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Devildog,
    I have a question.
    I'm going to add ifg1 into my next cycle.
    quick list of cycle
    test 500mg/wk 12 wk (on hrt now 400wk)
    tren E 250 wk start 4 weeks in for 8 weeks
    gh 2iu day 2 months before test for a total 6 months
    igf1 20mcg day 30 to 40 days on then off 30 days etc.
    Question: I feel that I want to put extra focus on my legs. So, I'm only going to shoot the lateral side of the legs. At 20mcg a day why would I not just shoot each leg EOD. Meaning 20mcg Monday right leg, 20mcg tuesday left leg etc. Then on leg day go ahead and hit them both.
    Ok here is the question: #1- can I just shoot each morning. Let it run through the body for the next 12 hours. Then I will work out each day with in 10 hours of shooting. This isn't making since. I guess why not just shoot once per day. On one side then do the other side the next day.

Lastly., Do you think just 20mcg will cause much hypo issues. If I'm getting enough carbs each day in my normal diet do I still have to worry about timing igf1 and soem special carbs?

Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    K

Quote Originally Posted by kdtl61
    Devildog,
    I have a question.
    quick list of cycle
    Question: I feel that I want to put extra focus on my legs. So, I'm only going to shoot the lateral side of the legs. At 20mcg a day why would I not just shoot each leg EOD. Meaning 20mcg Monday right leg, 20mcg tuesday left leg etc. Then on leg day go ahead and hit them both.
    Ok here is the question: #1- can I just shoot each morning. Let it run through the body for the next 12 hours. Then I will work out each day with in 10 hours of shooting. This isn't making since. I guess why not just shoot once per day. On one side then do the other side the next day.

Lastly., Do you think just 20mcg will cause much hypo issues. If I'm getting enough carbs each day in my normal diet do I still have to worry about timing igf1 and soem special carbs?

Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    K
    hey bro,i am no expert on this.that is my reasoning for posting this thread so we can all hopefully learn something. i dont want to tell you that shooting your legs everyday is the answer.i dont think the site enhancement is as much a factor with LR3 as it is with straight IGF-1.and as far as going hypo,i have no issues with it even with running slin.
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by kdtl61
    Devildog,
    I have a question.
    quick list of cycle

Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    K
    You should shoot bilateral when using igf-1, the activity window is not large at all. ALthough, local growth, as devl said is not much of an issue. If it were
    rhIGF-1 then i would say it is a big difference, as that is for local growth, and is only active for minutes in the body...
    as for hypo issues, that is all person specific. I dont think you should have too much to deal with at 20mcg, but be careful. Dont jump right on the slin bandwagon at the same time as your igf-1 shot and expect no difference at all. Feel your body out and see how you react.

DEVL, i'd like to take a peek at what your eating if you dont mind bro. Your a big guy, and your influx of calories to gain weight must be absolutely massive. Shoot me a pm if you get a chance.

DAY 18

Present weight as of 5 min ago 281 ....yeah man!! this is my all time biggest.i have never ever been more then 277.so this is definately a sticking point breaker.felling really strong in the gym.squatting 500 for reps(4 reps)without wraps(gonna pick some up this week).everything is growing(besides my dick...haha)i'll try and put up some pics this week.waist is maintaining at 35"

SIDES NOTICED
    -Headaches(pretty consistent)bp still good though
    -appitite comes and goes
    -wrists have been hurting as of late
    -hot flashes(not too bad though)
    -sleeping real sound at nite
    -feelings of tiredness during the day,esp after training(pwo shot)

DIET
    NO perticular order or time,mainly every 2 hrs,no more then 3 in between meals
    5# of ground meat each day(8 burgers made on forman grill)
    2# white perdue turkey
    12 eggs
    6 x 12 grain bread slices
    4 x chicken breast
    3x shakes(made with choc ice cream,whey pro & oatmeal)
    2 x bowels of natty oatmeal(1 cup each w/tbls of honey)
    6 x yoghurts(2 in middle of nite)
    2 servings of pasta(gnoochie,lasagnia,speghetti...etc)
    and usually a couple of pb&j sandwiches thrown in somewhere

meals are mostly pro/carb..sometimes if im feeling full i will substitute a fat(usually macadamian nuts for a carb)

Awesome diet, how many calories is that a day?

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Awesome diet, how many calories is that a day?
    no idea,i dont count calories while bulking,i just eat as much as i can.i cant do any more then that.

Heres A Pic Of Today,,,sorry For The Poor Quality.it Was Shot In The Bathrm After Training Chest.the First Pic Is About 8-10 Weeks Ago Around 240 Lbs The One Today(PIC 2 thru 4) Is At 281 Lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Devldogs Igf Run-august04.jpg   Devldogs Igf Run-picture010.jpeg   Devldogs Igf Run-picture018.jpeg   Devldogs Igf Run-picture020.jpeg  
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 11-03-2004 at 11:05 AM. Reason: pics added

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wow.... lookin good bro. How old are you? Just a few questions if you don't mind... only because im curious.

How old were you when you started training.....?
    How old were you when you started juicing?

I just like to compare and see how fast people grow. I know everyone is different but it's still interesting.

Keep up the journal bro - im about to hit my IGF this week so im soakin up all the info i can!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    wow.... lookin good bro. How old are you? Just a few questions if you don't mind... only because im curious.

How old were you when you started training.....?
    How old were you when you started juicing?

I just like to compare and see how fast people grow. I know everyone is different but it's still interesting.

Keep up the journal bro - im about to hit my IGF this week so im soakin up all the info i can!

~Haz~
    Thanks bro..been training off and on since i was 14..almost 20yrs...most of the time off.i was married for 8yrs where i didnt train at all.been serious now for the last 2 yrs.as far as gear,i used when i was 17,but i had no idea what i was doing.i did cycles of just Anadrol ,or cycles of deca ,test when i could get some..but it was nothing constructive.i remember there were weeks i would go without anything cause i couldnt get any and then just do what i could get for 2 or 3 weeks and then just stop...really not to organized.but i got my sh!t together about 2 yrs ago and now im on a mission.better late then never

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Thanks bro..been training off and on since i was 14..almost 20yrs...most of the time off.i was married for 8yrs where i didnt train at all.been serious now for the last 2 yrs.as far as gear,i used when i was 17,but i had no idea what i was doing.i did cycles of just Anadrol,or cycles of deca,test when i could get some..but it was nothing constructive.i remember there were weeks i would go without anything cause i couldnt get any and then just do what i could get for 2 or 3 weeks and then just stop...really not to organized.but i got my sh!t together about 2 yrs ago and now im on a mission.better late then never
    better late then never is right..... were you always naturally big.....? I can't see 2 years of gear getting u to 281lbs thats just insane.

anyways.... good luck on your mission at a measly 215lbs @ 6'1 i've got a long road to travel...... but the journey has just begun

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

believe it or not i was a skinny kid..170lbs after bootcamp in 1989

when i left HS i weighed around like 175...... i gained weight naturally for 2 years..... something like 25-30lbs...... no pro-hormones..... just diet.... protein powder ofcoarse.....

while i don't like the weight im at..... all i can do is work just as hard and get some help from the gear.

170..... to 281 is a LONG way lmao. Congrats! I just hope i can be in the same place at your age.

~haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    when i left HS i weighed around like 175...... i gained weight naturally for 2 years..... something like 25-30lbs...... no pro-hormones..... just diet.... protein powder ofcoarse.....

while i don't like the weight im at..... all i can do is work just as hard and get some help from the gear.

170..... to 281 is a LONG way lmao. Congrats! I just hope i can be in the same place at your age.

~haz~
    hey bro,you may want to change your profile now...the part where it says 100% natural,,,,not anymore ,,,haha

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres A Pic Of Today,,,sorry For The Poor Quality.it Was Shot In The Bathrm After Training Chest.the First Pic Is About 8-10 Weeks Ago Around 240 Lbs The One Today(PIC 2 thru 4) Is At 281 Lbs
    No disrespect, but you don't look like you're 281lbs.

How tall are you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    No disrespect, but you don't look like you're 281lbs.

How tall are you.
    none taken bro,i take that as a compliment...im 6'3"..im not trying to look like a fat slob...know what i mean

ahaha i forgot about that! thanks for the reminder heh heh

hey bro,you may want to change your profile now...the part where it says 100% natural,,,,not anymore ,,,haha

- Knockout_Power

DAY 22

SIDES
    -headachs from time to time,no longer constant
    -sleeping well
    -appitite still off and on
    -dry mouth(this is a new one)
    -wrist pain(noticeable but tolerable)
    -nausious in the AM
    -tiredness through out the day
    -nails grow overnite it seems
    -facial hair grows faster(shaveing 2x day)
    Effects
    -Increased strength(squat has gone up 200lbs)
    -Increased weight(without increased bf)
    -constantly feeling pumped
    -skin tightening/thinning out

so far it has been worth the investment

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    " so far it has been worth the investment ".......and the sides !

This thread is awsome DEVLDOG. I hope you will keep writing long after your cycle. I am curious to see how much of your gains you'll keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    " so far it has been worth the investment ".......and the sides !

This thread is awsome DEVLDOG. I hope you will keep writing long after your cycle. I am curious to see how much of your gains you'll keep.
    bro,my cycle is a never ending one this time.i dont plan on loseing a thing

any more updates?

I'm 6 days in and 4lbs up on the scale..... granted all of it may not be due to the igf.... gotta factor in the food.....

started at 214..... when i stepped ont he scale it shot up to 222 and then dropped to 218. 3 mroe weeks of this stuff left

- Knockout_Power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information